FB---hang in there!!!

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited August 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
our good friend FB is getting hammered right now by the hurricane. I doubt he has any electricity and is hunkered down deep and hoping the water doesn't rise any more. Hang in there! Hope you come out of this soon and with minimal damage.

Comments

• FLYBYNIGHTFLYBYNIGHT Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Thoughts are with your family FB
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    Hope you and your family is safe from the weather. Praying for you FB.
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    you and yours are in my prayers.....
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Stay Safe!!
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Take care!
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    The worst is the aftermath especially if his electricty went out...90 degree heat and no A/C is not fun along with the other things we take for granted everyday, refrigerated food, oven or microwave to cook with, hot water for showers, lights etc, having experienced a couple here in South Florida,I can say it can test ones patience...hopefully his residence did not get any structural damage...best of luck fb
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm sorry to hear this and pray you and your family are safe, FB!
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    FB stay safe player,my prayers out 2u and every1 effected. college football this weekend, :cool2:
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    praying for everyone down south right now....they cant even catch a break, just building back up then the oil spill and another hurricane...We know you are one tough son of a bitch FB just hang in there buddy...
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Thoughts and prayers are with you Good Luck
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    STAY SAFE...Just a year ago we suffered $40000 due to IRENE...WATER DAMAGE is the worst possible nightmare you can live thru.w2w