Dale Romans/Ken Ramsey ??

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited September 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Approximately four or five years ago, Ken Ramsey made the statement that Dale Romans was going to be one of the best trainers in North America. At that time, Romans was training most of Ramsey's horses.

Presently, Romans is one of the best, but he has done so without training for Ramsey any longer, who has gone with Michael Maker. Does anyone know the behind the scene story as to the fallout between Romans and Ramsey? I bet it is a good one and just hope Tammy Fox is not involved!

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Approximately four or five years ago, Ken Ramsey made the statement that Dale Romans was going to be one of the best trainers in North America. At that time, Romans was training most of Ramsey's horses.

Presently, Romans is one of the best, but he has done so without training for Ramsey any longer, who has gone with Michael Maker. Does anyone know the behind the scene story as to the fallout between Romans and Ramsey? I bet it is a good one and just hope Tammy Fox is not involved!

LOL to the last quote!!!!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    I saw dale at pimlico the day before shack ran in the freakness and this guy is a straight up monster...so funny that his wife is so small...weird if you ask me..I do think that dale has shown he can train even though I didnt like the move to take jesus off of shack not knowing if it was the owners decision.