Belmont 9/13

ShowDoughShowDough Banned
edited September 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Looking over today's card I've come up with 4 plays.

Race 1: 1-Rein King-Great workout 9/8 4F 48.1b 1/36 Rosario and the rail. Price will be right because of the 3 a big time maiden score at Saratoga.

Race 4: 1-Carla Sweetrevenge-Her 3rd race of career. Speed was real good yesterday, will get a fair price on her because of the 9 in here. Rudy and Dubb had 3 winners yesterday.The only concern is Irad 0-fer the meet.

Race 5: 6-Spring To The Sky-I really like the cutback in distance. She should sit just off the Amoss shipper.

Race 9- 8-Shewreckstheplace-Gabriel Goodwin trains and owns this horse. 2/3 starts have been good ones.She will be a price again today with Simon Husbands up.

Dirty, my horses name is Holden On. He raced twice at Saratoga under Chad 7/21 and 8/18. His latest race 9/1 at AP. he ran 2nd with Wayne Catalano as the trainer. I have 20% of him in a partnership.

Comments

• ShowDoughShowDough Banned
    edited September 2012
    1st Race was a horror, Rein King ran a. 1/4 mile. So now I start a parlay. Race 4 & 5 a W-P-S parlay and a $ 20 DD. So in Race 4 it's number 1 and Race 5 number 6.

Then my usual Show bet on Race 9.

Good luck to you all. SD
    edited September 2012
    $ 8.80 3.90. 2.70 W-P-S prices on Spring To The Sky exacta came back a generous 23.80

Now I need my bomber in the 9th to turn a small profit.
    edited September 2012
    Shewreckstheplace a very nice 2nd 18.20 8.60. A little profit today.