Belmont 9/14

ShowDoughShowDough Banned
edited September 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Made a little profit yesterday. Shewreckstheplace a good 2nd and a very nice show payout.

Race 3: 5- Take Her To The Top-This Goldberg trained filly, likes to run 2nd at this distance. 6 starts 1-4-0. Ramon knows the horse and rode her when she broke her maiden.

Race 5: 2-Shesabronxbomber-Larry Rivelli a very sharp trainer. This 3-YO filly from Afleet Alex runs on everything. She's been on Synthetic,Turf, and dirt. Rosie up going back to the dirt.7 starts this year 2 wins-2 seconds.

Race 6: 7-He Loves Me More-Her last race was her best one.Hopefully Corny can rate her off Motts
Morning line 4/5.

Race 8: 6-Evacuation Route-coming out of a very quick 5 1/2 race. Switches to J. Lezcano not one of my favorites but he will be rolling in the stretch.

Comments

• ShowDoughShowDough Banned
    edited September 2012
    Here is the un-happy recap:

Race 3: Take Her To The Top- a very uninspired 4th

Race 5: Shesabronxbomber- a terrible Rosie ride, but still gets 3rd. Rosie and I are done.

Race 6: He Loves Me More-ran a real nice race, just got nosed for 2nd, ends up 3rd.

Race 8: Evacuation Route- Lezcano had him up close in very quick fractions, faded badly down the stretch. Now I know why I don't bet Lezcano.

I did my home work in Race 9, and I've come up with 6-Memories Made-3rd race back from a layoff, Corny got to know her last race. With 19 MTP she is 5/1. I'll make a W-P bet and use the
    1-3-7-11 top and bottom.

Hope you all made some money today. SD