NFL play for Sunday (Week 2)

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited September 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Redskins -3

In addition to RG3's amazing debut last week @ New Orleans (along with the strong effort by the Redskins defense), it seems that the Rams will be missing two of their starting offensive lineman for this game.

I think the Rams were in trouble here already. But now, it's really hard to see them winning this game. They were having trouble opening holes for Steven Jackson even in the best of times. Now it'll be tougher, and the pass-blocking will suffer as well. Bradford may spend a lot of time on his back here (the two guys missing are the center and left tackle). No such thing as a lock, obviously, but i must say, i like this one quite a bit......Go Redskins

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Redskins -3

In addition to RG3's amazing debut last week @ New Orleans (along with the strong effort by the Redskins defense), it seems that the Rams will be missing two of their starting offensive lineman for this game.

I think the Rams were in trouble here already. But now, it's really hard to see them winning this game. They were having trouble opening holes for Steven Jackson even in the best of times. Now it'll be tougher, and the pass-blocking will suffer as well. Bradford may spend a lot of time on his back here (the two guys missing are the center and left tackle). No such thing as a lock, obviously, but i must say, i like this one quite a bit......Go Redskins

I love the under in this game, sent it out early to my private clients. Good luck on your side wager.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Just came across this also........wow!

Rokevious Watkins - G - Rams

Rams LG Rokevious Watkins missed Wednesday’s practice with an ankle injury.

Watkins was seen on crutches, and his status for Sunday’s game against the Redskins is uncertain. It's yet another blow to the Rams' offensive line after losing C Scott Wells (foot) and LT Rodger Saffold (neck) in Sunday's loss. The bad news continues to pile up for Steven Jackson, who averaged just 2.5 yards per carry in Week 1. He could have a hard time finding running lanes moving forward.

Source: St Louis Post-Dispatch Sep 12 - 5:24 PM