Horseracing Talk

dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
edited September 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I thought this page or forum was all about horseracing . All it seems like lately is bickering back and forth. Now we have all this BS with a Fantasy football league. Is this Forum for horse racing talks or has it turned out to be a SPORTS Forum? If there is going to be sports talk then it needs to go to another forum not horse racing forum. There are alot of good horse players here and I think a lot of them are also getting tired of the BS.

Comments

• ShowDoughShowDough Banned
    edited September 2012
    Dodgers45 and other Forum Members I apologize for my rants not pertaining to Racing.
    But you are correct there are many good people in here that we can all learn from.

Any "issues" outside of racing I'll no longer clog up your forum with. Once again my apologies. Barry
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Dodgers, you make a good point.

Perhaps us HRT FFL players can start using the chat room in our league vice the forum. I realize we're probably logging into HRT more often that Fantrax during the day which makes it easier to post here, but Dodgers post is a valid one . . .
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    This FORUM started when posters in betting talk said it was being cluttered up with horse racing posts.The purpose of horse racing talk is to deceminate useful info about RACING.I don't often post in BETTING TALK anymore because of the silliness that was taking place there a while back.Let's keep this forum clear of nonsense and fodder for arguments.HORSES FOR COURSES is an old racing slogan...Let's update it to HORSE RACING TALK for HORSE RACING TALK...w2w
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    dodgers45 wrote: »
    I thought this page or forum was all about horseracing . All it seems like lately is bickering back and forth. Now we have all this BS with a Fantasy football league. Is this Forum for horse racing talks or has it turned out to be a SPORTS Forum? If there is going to be sports talk then it needs to go to another forum not horse racing forum. There are alot of good horse players here and I think a lot of them are also getting tired of the BS.

You're kinda right, but at least that's all in one thread.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2012
    No worries. I'm locking the other thread.