Remington Stakes--Sunday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited September 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Five (5) minor stakes races on tab for today. This card is a gamblers paradise because of the overflow of entries from the top midwest trainers. Assman, Brett Calhoun, and Little Donnie Von Hemel have several entered in almost all races for their owners situate in Oklahoma, Texas, And Arkansas. I'm not saying all three won't win their fair share, but this situation lends itself to great prices on the runners from other barns!

5th---Ladies On The Lawn Stakes, $50k 7 1/2 turf-Okie Bred
#4 Skedee, 9/2, bred/owned/trained by the lowder family and they look to these turf races every year. Skedee will be in the second pack and launch a bid turning for home. Soft turf will enhance her chances today.

6th---Remington Park Oaks---3yo fillies $250k 1 1/16
Top trainers will take top play. I'm going with #1 Sticks Wondergirl, 4-1, for a low profile trainer who has this one ready to fire. Jon Court comes over from Kentucky to guide this one home. WPS and Ex Bx 1/5/7. Five star Billy D. Forty play!

7th---Remington Park Sprint Cup--$200k 6 furlongs.
#9 Apprehender, 10-1, will have to run further than the rest, but the outside post will enable this one to size up the competition and slide to the outside for clear sailing coming home. Those of you that follow my posts already know about trainer Chris Richard. Chris has done me well and I expect more of the same today. WPS and Ex Bx 2/6/9.

8th---Remington Green Stakes---$125k 1 1/16 turf
Wide open race. tri box 1/2/4/5

9th---Oklahoma Derby---$400k 1 1/8
#10 Willy Beamin comes down from New York and you don't me to go over all the crap having to do with Richard Dutrow. Yet, this one looks like a major player in a field full of front-runners. The #'s 8 & 9 come in for Contessa and Romans and both are double-digit odds. Both should be more than competitive off of back-class alone, #10 WP and ex 10--8/9.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• SARATOGATESARATOGATE Member
    edited September 2012
    Great Work Thanks I Used Them All
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Five (5) minor stakes races on tab for today. This card is a gamblers paradise because of the overflow of entries from the top midwest trainers. Assman, Brett Calhoun, and Little Donnie Von Hemel have several entered in almost all races for their owners situate in Oklahoma, Texas, And Arkansas. I'm not saying all three won't win their fair share, but this situation lends itself to great prices on the runners from other barns!

#4 Skedee, 9/2, bred/owned/trained by the lowder family and they look to these turf races every year. Skedee will be in the second pack and launch a bid turning for home. Soft turf will enhance her chances today.

Top trainers will take top play. I'm going with #1 Sticks Wondergirl, 4-1, for a low profile trainer who has this one ready to fire. Jon Court comes over from Kentucky to guide this one home. WPS and Ex Bx 1/5/7. Five star Billy D. Forty play!

#9 Apprehender, 10-1, will have to run further than the rest, but the outside post will enable this one to size up the competition and slide to the outside for clear sailing coming home. Those of you that follow my posts already know about trainer Chris Richard. Chris has done me well and I expect more of the same today. WPS and Ex Bx 2/6/9.

#10 Willy Beamin comes down from New York and you don't me to go over all the crap having to do with Richard Dutrow. Yet, this one looks like a major player in a field full of front-runners. The #'s 8 & 9 come in for Contessa and Romans and both are double-digit odds. Both should be more than competitive off of back-class alone, #10 WP and ex 10--8/9.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Almost a clean sweep John. Trifectas and all. Nice calls here. I missed out.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited September 2012

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Great Capping, JG!!!!!!! You are as solid as they come in this game!!!!