Saturday Santa Anita

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited October 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Two more track plays, Filly Power, and however Bejarano rode in the 4th.

Always looking for more.

RACE 4: South Floyd 5-1 He'll drift up in price too. I'll check the works in the AM. It the Baffert horse looks slow or vulnerable (It looks like they've been trying to find a race), I'll fire.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    The style of racing, currently does not favor RACE #8 Amazombie. He has been working lights out, and he's just a cool fucking horse to be around.

The track profile plays to the 2YO filly Renee'sgotzip (who hopefully doesn't over do herself with Peter Miller G1 2yo Speedingthruthecity being eased at KEE), but I've heard the trainer of Castletown was headed to the 2 other than the same day. That is until the owner saw the track, and was like, "Fuck it, enter him in the G1, and MAKE THE LEAD.

Well, that should make for a fun little battle up front. Anyways, AMAZOMBIE loves that real dirt. An honorable mention should be given to COIL, but a I mentioned Bejarano alreadu knows the outcome here and he'll be back east.
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Looking to box Amazombie, Coil and Capital Account in Race 8.

Keep us posted on your thoughts for Race 4.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Look, they might win, but they're gonna run a 19 second quarter and a 42 second half.