Keeneland & Woodbine Sunday

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited October 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Last day at Keeneland, can't wait to do this again next October. This place is a horseplayers dream come true.

After 13 selections: 2-2-1.

Keeneland Race 2: Looky Here-Clockers notes- 10/5 very sharp move, full of run. She has a win at KEE. Synthetic record 19-5-2-2.

Race 3: Tiz Tee Time-Clockers notes- 10/8 continues to train forwardly over the poly track. He is 1/1 at KEE. Hopefully gets a clean break and Rosie leads him to the finish line.

Race 4: Ghetto Prince-Clockers notes- 9/29 finished his effort with good energy. David Cohen has been having a awful meet, this one helps him out.

Woodbine : Race 5: Grade 1 Nearctic 500,000
Fire Lily (Ire) - One of the 2 fillies in the race. She been on the turf 15 times 4-5-2. Dropping 16 lbs from her last two races. Will be flying at the end.

Race 8: E P Taylor Grade 1 1,000,000
Barefoot Lady- She has the advantage of winning over the course. The distance should not be a problem and her regular jockey back up.

Race 10: Canadian International Grade 1- 1,500,000
Scalo-This is his third race back from a vacation, blinkers come on. He's learned this track, scores at a very nice price.

Going to smoke a few Rockeys today. Looks like a fantastic day of racing from coast to coast.

Comments

• CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    A terrible way to end a vacation, not one winner all day. I made 8 plays and nada.
    My statistics at KEE: 16-2-2-1.

Woodbine nada also, Joshua Tree was impressive, it he stays healthy looks real good for the Breeders Cup.

Today's cigar: La Flor Dominicana El Jocko Maduro. In closing will anyone from here be in Las Vegas from November 8-12? The Big Smoke is the 9-11 at the Mirage. I do have two extra tickets for both days.