BC Juvenile Turf Contenders

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited October 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
My BC preparations has begun, here is my breakdown of the Juvenile Turf Contnders.

Balance The Books: trained by Chad Brown, ridden by Julien Leparoux. Son of Lemon Drop Kid.
On a two race win streak, his last being the Bourbon Stakes at Keeneland, October 7. With 3 starts under his belt he is 2-1-0.

Battle Of Marengo: trained by A. Oliver, ridden by Christopher Hayes. Son of Hurricane Run (IRE)
On a two race win streak, his last being the Galileo E.B.F. Futurity Stakes at Curragh, August 26.
He has 3 starts and is 2-0-1.

I'm Boundtoscore: trained by Troy Rankin, ridden by Sarah Rook. Son of Even The Score. He won his last race, Summer Stakes on September 15 at Woodbine. He has 5 starts, 3-1-1.

Noble Tune: trained by Chad Brown, ridden by Ramon Dominguez. Son of Unbridled's Song. He's won his first 2 starts, his last was the Pilgrim Stakes, October 8 at Belmont Park.

Are You Kidding Me: trained by Roger Attfield, ridden by Alex Solis. Son of Run Away And Hide. His last 2 starts he's run 5 th and 2 nd. He has started 6 times 2-1-1.

Brown Almighy: trained by Tim Ice, ridden by Franciso Torres. Son of Big Brown. He is also on a 2 race losing streak. 4 starts 2-2-0.

Charming Kitten: trained by Todd Pletcher, ridden by Javier Castellano. Son of Kitten's Joy. Another one on a two race losing streak. His only win being a MSW at Saratoga, July 28. In his 3 starts he's 1-0-1.

Dry Summer: trained by Jeff Mullins, ridden by Rosie Napravnik. Son of Any Given Saturday. His last race at SA broke a 2 race win streak. He finished 8th on September 29. In his 4 starts 2-0-0.

Dynamic Sky: trained by Mark Casse, ridden by Luis Contreras. Son of Sky Mesa. He ran 2nd in the Dixiana Breeders Futurity at Keeneland on October 6. In his 3 starts, 1-1-1.

First Cornerstone: trained by A. Oliver, ridden by Christopher Hayes. Son of Hurricane Run ( IRE)
He has won 2 in a row, his last being the Galileo E.B.F. Futurity Stakes on August 26 at Curragh. In his 3 starts 2-0-1.

Pearl Flute ( IRE): trained by ridden by Umberto Rispoli. Son of Piccolo. His last race was October 13 where he ran 3rd. He's had 6 starts 2-0-3.

Comments

• CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Sorry I missed Pearl Flutes trainer: Francis- Henri Graffard.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Sarah Rook is gonna ride a BC race. That's not good for anyone.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Probably a Euro.

Here's the thing - NO 2YO's will race with Lasix. So even horses who have run well with it in the past might drown in their own blood. I'm gonna find one who's never had it.