Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    rayphil wrote: »

Sounds smart, let's keep fucking up the breed by giving them drugs. *sarcasm* If I didn't know better, I would of thought he was a car dealer.

I'm glad everyone else realizes we need our future stallions to be sound.
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    what a real douche bag.yeah who cares if todays horses run about 6x's before suffering career ending or catastrophic injuries you boycott the breeders cup.Asshole
    edited October 2012
    thebox138 wrote: »
    what a real douche bag.yeah who cares if todays horses run about 6x's before suffering career ending or catastrophic injuries you boycott the breeders cup.Asshole

Made me lol.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Always thought he was a dick ever since the handling of Stay Thirsty and Uncle Mo. Was hoping CaixaEletronica would run in the mile but I guess not!
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    He is easily one of the most arrogant and nauseating individuals around.
    edited October 2012
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Always thought he was a dick ever since the handling of Stay Thirsty and Uncle Mo. Was hoping CaixaEletronica would run in the mile but I guess not!

I know how you get attached to horses Mikey, but I'm not sure he had a chance. He still has one of my favorite names in racing though - Caixa Electronica (it's basically ATM in Portuguese, i think. Electronica Cash Machine.)

Bad news in the Amazombie camp, as he's *speculatively* sick, but he's never been down and out for too long. BAD BC timing regardless.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    I never really liked the guy especially when he wouldnt come out and scr uncle mo out of the derby so another horse could get in...Hes just asshole who doesnt need to be in this business...
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2012
    I enjoyed betting against Uncle Mo in the Classic (via a nice prop bet that i found). Thanks Mike! :toast:
    edited November 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I know how you get attached to horses Mikey, but I'm not sure he had a chance. He still has one of my favorite names in racing though - Caixa Electronica (it's basically ATM in Portuguese, i think. Electronic Cash Machine.)

Caixa Electronic is an ATM once again.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Oh yeah!