I am rarely one to complain about rides

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited October 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I just hate when a speed horse is restrained into submission like Paci Di Notti yesterday.
Don't know whether it would have made a difference but would have like to have found out.
Today I'm making a good bet in the sixth race on House Of Leaves. She's a very quick filly who loves it wet and gets very brave when loose regardless of how fast the fractions are.
Betting her to win and place and a cold double with Shankapotomous.
Good luck.
B

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Farina wrote: »
    I just hate when a speed horse is restrained into submission like Paci Di Notti yesterday.
    Don't know whether it would have made a difference but would have like to have found out.
    Today I'm making a good bet in the sixth race on House Of Leaves. She's a very quick filly who loves it wet and gets very brave when loose regardless of how fast the fractions are.
    Betting her to win and place and a cold double with Shankapotomous.
    Good luck.
    B

While I agree with you, I'm not so sure our old forum friend LATE NIGHT ACTION was gonna let him go. LATE NIGHT ACTION was a former Pletcher charge changing hands to 33% first time connections and dropping like a rock. He was the gamble of the day (Bet from 12-1 to 9-2) and just couldn't keep going late.