Keeneland-Sunday-plus one NFL choice

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited October 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Happy Sunday to you all: after 24 selections: 5-3-1, improving but still needs to get better.

Race 1: Livin Peace: Clockers notes from 10/5 was nicely in hand. 10/14 the rider had a lot of horse.
She is cutting back in distance and dropping into claiming ranks again, which was her best race to date. Graham/Stidham very solid connections.

Race 2: Our Mister: clockers notes 10/12 was approved for blinkers,worked well with them on, out in :59-.First time in claiming company, goes for a new trainer Kulp who has a 23% win rate.Hits at 35% on the synthetic and 23% first blinkers.Saez is 1/2 at meet with trainer with a ROI of 7.30. My best bet of the day.

Race 3: Klisz: clockers notes from 9/30 sharp effort, obviously likes the surface. A son of Smarty Jones who hits at 15%. This is Michael Ewings 3rd starter he is 1/2.He's had 2 other works at KEE 10/6 & 17.

Race 7: All For Thee: clockers notes from 10/14 was not extended in her move, out in 1:13.3. Leparoux/Block 75% at meet 3/4. ROI of 8.15.

My first posted selection in the NFL: I play one or two college games a week and one NFL play.
Redskins plus 6: Gisnts are 2-5 in divisional games in Met Life Stadium.Redskins are 8-4 ATS against divisional opponents in the last 3 years.They are 4-2 as road underdogs of 3.5 to 7 points. Over the last 3 seasons.

Comments

• CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    My NFL pick won, what an exciting game. RGIII showed a lot of poise, he will be the top QB in the league real soon.

KEE results: race 1: third 3.00
    Race 2: second 2.80 2.60
    Race 3: first 8.40 5.40 3.80
    Race 7: still hasn't finished....

Now off for a nice Oban 14 and a LFD Maduro Torpedo.

Stats: 28: 6-4-2. Let's go Cardinals tonight in MLB.