Chantal S hangs up the saddle

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited October 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
She is going to pursue other career interest, I see a playboy spread in 3/5 years.

Comments

• CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    I am very proud of Chantal, she saw the " lights at the end of the tunnel" and got out before things got really bad. Many athletes hang on and on, I just hope she stays retired and enjoys the rest of her life. BIENVENUE Chantal to your retirement !
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    CigarShop wrote: »
    I am very proud of Chantal, she saw the " lights at the end of the tunnel" and got out before things got really bad. Many athletes hang on and on, I just hope she stays retired and enjoys the rest of her life. BIENVENUE Chantal to your retirement !

I totally agree. Wish her much success in her next endeavours. Was joking about pb spread!!!!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    First time I saw her or even had heard of her was about 7 years ago at Saratoga when she came in to ride some woodbine horses. On a Saturday, I think, she had two or three winners, and prevailed in a disputed objection from Eibar Coa. Being me, I made some cat call to her and she wheeled right around and thanked me for my interest. thereafter, I went backside to get a pic but could not get close to her as cordero was working her like a bottle of fine whiskey at an open bar. Angel wanted her book( and no doubt other assets) in a bad way! About a year later she was dating Mikey and wining on a regular basis. Everyone knows what transpired thereafter .

Best of luck to her!
  • jjohns7777jjohns7777 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    She is going to pursue other career interest, I see a playboy spread in 3/5 years.

I'll buy a copy.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    I spoke to her at SARATOGA a few years ago.She was was as GRACIOUS as she is BEAUTIFUL.GOOD LUCK IN HER FUTURE PROJECTS...w2w
  • rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    I'll miss her. Hot and could ride.