Wednesday at Keeneland

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited October 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Here are my selections along with Clockers Notes for Keeneland Wednesday . A little side-bar D.Cohen/K.McPeek are now 0-31. David Cohen is 0-43.

Race 3: Fantastique: clockers notes from 10/2 very quick move,out in 1:11.3. Notes from 10/10 went nicely under rider control and was easing up at the finish. Notes from 10/18 off slowly,finished with good energy.
This one is the " other" Catalano horse. Last seen at KEE she won by 4.

Race 4: Check Your Soul: Notes from 10/14 finished strongly, out in :59.3. Attfield fires at 23% at 61-180 day layoff. He' ll be passing horses in the last 1/16.

Race 7: E C's Favorite: Notes from 10/13 good breeze, not asked for effort. She is out of English Channel (Smart Strike) I believe she'll run well on the synthetic.

Race 8: Nice Gator: notes from 10/20 went well, not asked for effort, She actually has 2 wins, but was DQ'd after winning by 4. But she just broke her maiden 9/28. Her first try on the turf will be a winning one. My best bet of the day.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Backside talk about the fillie in the 4th. If she does not sct----use her in your exotics. Will know more later on this morning?
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Wrap up, coming into the day: 28-6-4-2. Today was one of my worst days.

Race 3: ran 4th.
    Race 4: scratched
    Race 7: Sheppards other half ran 9th. Guess this was a workout for the turf in FLA.
    Race 8: Ran 12 th in a 12 horse race.

So now I stand 32-6-4-2. Only four days left, I really have to study tonight.