Shanghai Bobby @ 6/5

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Uh no thank you. I still REALLY like the 1-Title Contender. Just playing him to win only.
But will box 1/2-5-7-8 but a cold 1/4.
To quote: I'm from Missouri "show me "

Comments

• CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I was very wrong! Even though they were staggering in the stretch he showed a lot of heart.
    Just wondering if Todd Pletcher pushed him to hard to fast. He has a habit of burning up his 2-YO's.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I was wrong too. JG and Dirty are smiling. Didnt think would win going 2 turns but was very impressive.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2012
    I was on Shanghai Bobby @ -115 vs. Power Broker.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I watched power broker last work and contender out worked him pretty easy so I just threw him out...I really liked the race that bobby ran because if you look when he got rid of title contender he was just looking around waiting on horses...another thing they said was they added a bunch of sand to the main before the meet started and I think that helped the east coaster..west coasters won 1 race and that was mizdirection on turf..
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    I was wrong too. JG and Dirty are smiling. Didnt think would win going 2 turns but was very impressive.

I thought this bitch gave a horrible ride on first glance, but this horse was just waiting around.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    dirty I still think she gave a bad ride...she rushed that horse up to the lead going 22 and change half in 46...I think the horse made up for her bad ride IMO....he did wait on the horses though...