Ft. Larned

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
I have a 5 dollar pick 3 for 2g...I also need him for 5 out of 6...only race I lost was point of entry..damn you little mike...

Comments

• CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Rayphil, good luck to you. I need Fort Larned to break a 0-11 day. It's been a horror show for me!!
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Good Luck ....I Have a $40 DD Royal Delta & Fort Larned. Ron The Greek is going to be tough here.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2012
    A frind of mine absolutely hates Fort Larned today. I don't hate him, but i gotta root against you here (Go Game On Dude!). Hope Fort Larned pulls it off for you if Game On Dude has to get beat...
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    rayphil wrote: »
    I have a 5 dollar pick 3 for 2g...I also need him for 5 out of 6...only race I lost was point of entry..damn you little mike...

He's soaked.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Easy winner.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2012
    WOW........congrats buddy!!!
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Good job!! I had the winner and exacta, my only winner of the day!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Got 210o Bucks For The Pick3 And 6k For 5 Of 6....and My Wife Had The Pick 3 For 422
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Got 210o Bucks For The Pick3 And 6k For 5 Of 6....and My Wife Had The Pick 3 For 422

Awesome Good Job! Love the fact your wife won also. My wife is starting to open up to betting the horses since I started bringing her to Saratoga.
    edited November 2012
    quick story...on the derby undercard I got 3 of 4 in the pick 4 and it would of been a really nice payout with ill have another and the horse that beat me was little mike...i had slim shadey who ran 2nd...today as soon as little mike beat me when i had (point of entry & trailblazer) I turned around and told my wife im going to get 5 of 6...and look at this shit....thanks mike..It took me a little to get my wife to play but now she loves it and plays what she likes..
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    quick story...on the derby undercard I got 3 of 4 in the pick 4 and it would of been a really nice payout with ill have another and the horse that beat me was little mike...i had slim shadey who ran 2nd...today as soon as little mike beat me when i had (point of entry & trailblazer) I turned around and told my wife im going to get 5 of 6...and look at this shit....thanks mike..It took me a little to get my wife to play but now she loves it and plays what she likes..

cool story(Y)..,,,,,,,, congrats on your score.. little mike did it 2me2.... trinniberg and wise dan ran great, hit that. .....it was a fun BC, can't wait till next year...

i didn't have FT.larned . i had MMM, tought he was gonna run him down .....

wow i love the Excitement in Horse Racing
    :yes:
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Nice SCORE!!!!!! Keep up the top notch capping!!!!!!

fb
    edited June 2013
    Rolling the dice on my boy today...BC winners has not come back to strong..