Goldikova Stakes

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Julian Leparoux stays at Santa Anita, and Joel Rosario sticks around for today also, but his mount, City To City is a sct. Hard to like Julian's mount, Hard To Resist, but she has run against some good ones while under the care of Peter Eurton. On paper, I like two in here, both at 4-1. #2 Let's Go Cheyenne and #4 Byrony. Going to throw a little $80. play on a tri 2/4--2/4--1/8.

Any thoughts welcomed. BTW, what are Joel Rosario's plans for the next few months? I don't know if he is going back to Aqueduct/Gulfstream or staying in So Cal? IMO, he was really starting to heat up at NYRA and riding very well and getting in with some better outfits.

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Was told The Frogman is real live in the last race for A. Avila on the weeds. The #3 could be a nice double at the end of the day.

gl, fb
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    John :

While waiting for the games to start. I looked at that race:

7-I Dazzle-6 races switching to the turf, shes 1-2-0. Third race back from a layoff. P.Val comes back to ride, he got 2nd with her at 39/1. I would definetly put her underneath.

Good luck to you.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I Dazzle would sure as hell light up the tri payoff! I might as well throw her in and up my wager to $120.

If it were 30 years ago, I would be all over her. But, Jack Van Berg is but a shadow of his former past. Same could be said for P Val! Thanks for the heads-up, and good luck on your games today. I'm all over the Packers to crush the hapless Az Cards!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Hard game to figure?

All my runners got smoked by a British bred who is inbred to Danehill, but has been running in Turkey. Go figure?