Churchill 7th Wednesday 11/7

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
11) Fevernthefunkhouse- a lyric taken from the Stones Tumbling Dice, this one chased on the poly in debut at Keeneland but works over the real dirt at Churchill are nothing less than sensational and expect this one to speed pop these and keep on rolling. Also a line from the same song.
Competition are all firsters and love this kind of spot where experience makes all the difference.
Will take a good one to catch this guy with an alert start.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm watching the weather and waiting on a phone call. Rain right now in Louisville but supposed to be ok by post time? There are a couple in race 6 and race 8 that I may have some info on?
    edited November 2012
    Race 6 is off turf--as are all others but dirt is listed as fast.

#3 Slamarama, 4-1, won debut on turf at Spa and then got thumped at Bourbon Stakes. Transferred over to CD where he has been breezing very well over dirt. w/p and ex bx 2-3-11

Race 8
    Has been off for a full year, but #7 Launch Commander, 4-1, was a very fast 2yo. Was ready to run in Sept but owner told Hobby to wait and get him ready for a late 2012 and OP campaign. May need a race or two, but he could beat these on his worst day! w/p and ex bx 1-6-7.
    edited November 2012
    I've been trying to get a hold of Husker---tonight at Remington our friend Chris Richard has two entered in the same race. One is a firster who has worked like a good one? Race 1(7:30 EST) ex bx 3-6-9.

Good Luck!
    edited November 2012
    In keeping with Farina's theme, I should have said our friend " Keith Richards" I need a winner to keep me "HAPPY"----Stones Sticky Fingers album, circa 1972, I think?
    edited November 2012
    Right year, wrong album, "Exile On Main Street"