Heading to Churchill Downs

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
First off thanks to FBwinners, John Greenhaw, and Dirty Shirt for the advice on CD.
Last night John Gaspar invited us to use the Vinery Suite at CD for Saturday and Sunday.
On Sunday they'll be parading the BC winners and honoring our Veterans!!!

I'll be choosing my races a lot more selectively on both days. Anyone from here in the Louisville area either of these days.
Finally the weather is supposed to be in the mid to upper 60's both days. Good for racing and cigars!!!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Sounds like a great weekend! I sure hope that wind dies down. Its blowing so hard over here right now that we won't have to worry about raking leaves, but it means that all our foilage is soon to be gone.

There could be a rail bias today at the Big A? Thats what I'm told, and if so , could be some at a good price! Will know more later. Also got some info on one at Hawthorne that could be a big surprise? Again, will know more later.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    CigarShop wrote: »
    First off thanks to FBwinners, John Greenhaw, and Dirty Shirt for the advice on CD.
    Last night John Gaspar invited us to use the Vinery Suite at CD for Saturday and Sunday.
    On Sunday they'll be parading the BC winners and honoring our Veterans!!!

I'll be choosing my races a lot more selectively on both days. Anyone from here in the Louisville area either of these days.
    Finally the weather is supposed to be in the mid to upper 60's both days. Good for racing and cigars!!!

Have a geat trip and enjoy yourself. Send me your cell # and I will text you anything I get over the weekend. Send it to fbwinners@aol.com and reference yourself as I get a shit load of emails.

gl, fb
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Good Luck CS Im on my way to Aqueduct myself today though would rather be at CD.