Love me some Falcons (-2.5) today!

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited November 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Similar to the Broncos/Saints game a couple of weeks ago, i think. Terrific offense with a very sharp quarterback vs. a defense who can't stop anybody.

Should be a big day for Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Roddy White, and probably Michael Turner (and/or Jacquizz Rodgers) as well. Would be surprised if the Falcons don't put up 30 here.

PS - They play again in a couple of weeks. :yes:

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Good Luck today!

3 Team points and M/L parlay

San Diego +3 +140
    Carolina +4 +170
    Jets +6 +200
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Good Luck today!

3 Team points and M/L parlay

San Diego +3 +140
    Carolina +4 +170
    Jets +6 +200

Yuck SD sucks!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Falcons lose by 4, very surprising. Still love them in the upcoming rematch though. Matt Ryan over 400 yards passing today, btw.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Falcons lose by 4, very surprising. Still love them in the upcoming rematch though. Matt Ryan over 400 yards passing today, btw.

DCat,

They were my only lose as well this weekend in the NFL. They cost me the sweep on Sundays' card. None the less I have crushed the man this year in football!!!!! They will have another shoot out in Atl on that Thursday night game. If the Saints continue to win which is likely with Oakland this week the line might come at -3.5/-4 as if Atlanta would of won the line would of came -7!!!!!
    edited November 2012

Rematch tonight. Go Falcons (-3.5)!!!
    edited November 2012
    Rematch tonight. Go Falcons (-3.5)!!!

Nice 10-point win by the Falcons :toast:
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Nice 10-point win by the Falcons :toast:

I had the Falcons last night and the under as well for my clients. I feel lucky to win the Falcon wager as the Saints out played them in a big way. Cannot explain the last two games by Brees. He has been off in a big way. Hate to see him lose his streak against the Dirty Birds.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I had the Falcons last night and the under as well for my clients. I feel lucky to win the Falcon wager as the Saints out played them in a big way. Cannot explain the last two games by Brees. He has been off in a big way. Hate to see him lose his streak against the Dirty Birds.

Brees getting old and tired. The Niners clowned him, and ATL D beat him up.