FBwinners, is the MAN!

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I was getting beaten up this weekend at the windows at CD, then I get a text from FB. Play the 9 in race 7.

I make a W-P bet play some Exactas and a trifecta. Well the 9 wins paying: 20.60 10.00
I had the exacta a few times paying $ 150.80 and the trifecta a few times paying 932.60.

FB I'll be sending you a email, I want to send you a little gift to say thanks!!

Comments

• Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    CigarShop wrote: »
    I was getting beaten up this weekend at the windows at CD, then I get a text from FB. Play the 9 in race 7.

I make a W-P bet play some Exactas and a trifecta. Well the 9 wins paying: 20.60 10.00
    I had the exacta a few times paying $ 150.80 and the trifecta a few times paying 932.60.

FB I'll be sending you a email, I want to send you a little gift to say thanks!!

Thats why we all lucky here. he has put money in all our pockets!!!!!!!!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    Thats why we all lucky here. he has put money in all our pockets!!!!!!!!

Who is Obama?

Wrong.

Really, Alex?

Yes, the answer we were looking for is "Who is FBwinners?"
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    CigarShop wrote: »

I appreciate the kind remarks. Just to let all know that Welcome to FBWINNERS.COM is live now and I'm still in the process of tweaking a few things as I get adjusted to updating and running the site at this time. On the home page I will be updating game info that I viewed over the weekend as well as horse racing tid bits as they arise. Remember my time is about to begin with The Triple Crown right around the corner.

fb
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Wow site looks great. Good Luck to you
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Great to hear!