Let's Make Some $ Thursday

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
It's the season to be selective. Let's get all our best info in here for tomorrow. I'll update in the AM with whatever I got. Let's find info on a couple high-percentage play with decent prices and bang away.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Ok here's a thought.

Last Race Hollywood Park

1 Thirteen Black
    ML: 12-1 A. Delgadillo
    122 Lbs W. Spawr $18,000 - L

This one was ready last out, but the race was all fucked up if I remember right, and he scratched. If this one is still working well, 12-1 is a great price at the bottom level. Will update.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    well DS you know like I know that last race is special and a price normally hits...its always a garbage race..its normally a delgadillo,bisono, flores or whatever bug is in the race..
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    BHP

Race 8

Surley Swift is live today, last race a complete toss as a experiment went array. Should land in the winners circle today.

gl, fb
    edited November 2012
    Aqueduct

Race 8

Great Gracie Dane with JR in the saddle is live from the start with a clean break. The only other horse that could get us in RD on the chalk.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    AQUEDUCT 8th
    I like the #6 FULL OF INTENT....also boxing 136 in exotics...w2w
  • haveseenitallhaveseenitall Junior Member
    edited November 2012
    #7 Dreams Cut Short with Albarado on the turf (still good , may even be better on dirt )
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Hawthorne Race 9 (7:10 EST )
    #8 Slammin Easy, 9/2
    This 3yo colt was working very well last spring at OP, but crazy-ass trainer Ingrid Mason took him to Arlington and ran him on poly and turf. In top form now and although jumping up in class, a clean break and this one will will be close to the lead and have plenty left for the stretch run.

Tonight, Remington race 2
    #5 Arky Bill, 6-1, just got word that this one is live and Lyndy Wade is expecting a big effort?

Betfair Hollywood Park 6th--got word on a pretty good sized pre-wager on #7, Priddy's Wildcat. 3-1 ml but could drop or open at 3/5 or so?
    edited November 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Ok here's a thought.

Last Race Hollywood Park

1 Thirteen Black
    ML: 12-1 A. Delgadillo
    122 Lbs W. Spawr $18,000 - L

This one was ready last out, but the race was all fucked up if I remember right, and he scratched. If this one is still working well, 12-1 is a great price at the bottom level. Will update.

From National Turf (Andy Harrington):

THIRTEEN BLACK Nov 8 SA 5 1:03.3H M FT B
    Still flashing a solid stride breezing in the dark for Spawr in 38.0, 102.3. Is going well.---Grade: B
    THIRTEEN BLACK Oct 14 SA 5 1:01.3H M FT B+
    Some late rush here in 37.0, 101.2 finishing fast on the gallop out in 114.0. Sure seems better than recent.---Grade: B+
    edited November 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Aqueduct

Race 8

Great Gracie Dane with JR in the saddle is live from the start with a clean break. The only other horse that could get us in RD on the chalk.

Gracie gets the job done for us at the wire in JR in the saddle.

3 Great Gracie Dane Velazquez John R. 120 5.90 3.80 2.40

6 Full of Intent Castellano Javier 119 6.00 3.60

7 Leaping Lady Lezcano Jose 119 3.60
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    $30.20 exacta in 8th at AQUEDUCT...w2w
    edited November 2012
    Nice exacta guys.

The Spawr horse is confirmed live. Not a lock, but certainly live.
    edited November 2012
    Guess I'm not betting. I'm alive to 1,5,7,12 many times in a chalky PICK 4.
    edited November 2012
    I followed a bad break on Great gracie Dane with a photo win on the Assman with ATM in the saddle on the next race! Early speed at Aqueduct is dying in the lane, or John ny V. and ATM just know how to rate the pace?

I have my play at BHP in the 8th with a good sized tri box with 1-3-7-12

and all over Bat-Shit Crazy Ingrid Mason's #8 Slammin Easy at Hawthorne race 9 at around 3-1 with the sct of the fav!

Don't forget Remington 2nd, #5 Arky Bill, WP wager and expect a fair payout of around 3-1 with another big sct!
    edited November 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Guess I'm not betting. I'm alive to 1,5,7,12 many times in a chalky PICK 4.

Photo 5 and 7. The chalk and the big payout. Got the exacta a few times. The 1 horse was never involved.
    edited November 2012
    great call on the 5 at BHP. 21-1 or so with Flores again capping a big payout at the nightcap! Ex paid around $111.00 or so! congrats!

Bat-Shit crazy mason runer at Hawthorne had no excuses as he ran a distant 3rd!

Come on Arky Bill at Remington! I really need this one to salvage a good day!
    edited November 2012
    I followed a bad break on Great gracie Dane with a photo win on the Assman with ATM in the saddle on the next race! Early speed at Aqueduct is dying in the lane, or John ny V. and ATM just know how to rate the pace?

I have my play at BHP in the 8th with a good sized tri box with 1-3-7-12

and all over Bat-Shit Crazy Ingrid Mason's #8 Slammin Easy at Hawthorne race 9 at around 3-1 with the sct of the fav!

Don't forget Remington 2nd, #5 Arky Bill, WP wager and expect a fair payout of around 3-1 with another big sct!

Lol. John - the only reason ATM got up is because I had a huge double to Irad's horse and I declared him a winner mid-stretch. Such a horrible beat on my end.