Churchill Downs for Sat. (Commonwealth Turf S.)

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Just confirmed that Little Stall is super live with Lea in this race tomorrow. Thorw out last as hated the ground in a BIG WAY. This is by far the best wagering race on Saturday's card. If you can somehow hit the tri or supe in this one it will be a IRS claimer for sure. It's a race to put some money into for a big score.

gl, fb

Race 7

#6 - Lea

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Just confirmed that Little Stall is super live with Lea in this race tomorrow. Thorw out last as hated the ground in a BIG WAY. This is by far the best wagering race on Saturday's card. If you can somehow hit the tri or supe in this one it will be a IRS claimer for sure. It's a race to put some money into for a big score.

gl, fb

Race 7

#6 - Lea

Just to let you all know the KISS OF DEATH has been applied to Lea. Mike Watchmaker has it right on the front page of DRF.com as his selection on the write up for the Commonwealth. I'm OFF!!!!!!
    edited November 2012
    I will be making a move on Nail It at The Big tomorow for Mike Hushion. This one is readly for the cap tomorrow.

Race 4

Nail It - wps - Ready to graduate from the MSW's!!!! Back in on short rest with the hood on!!!!! See you in the winners circle.

gl, fb
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Just to let you all know the KISS OF DEATH has been applied to Lea. Mike Watchmaker has it right on the front page of DRF.com as his selection on the write up for the Commonwealth. I'm OFF!!!!!!

Fuck DRF. They employ retards and the publisher is a crook. Brad Free has kiss of death'd many a live horse.
  • FirinredFirinred Junior Member
    edited November 2012
    Churchill Downs 6th #9 Kimberly Jean 9-10-4
    9th #11 Miss Ida 11-7-6-1
    edited November 2012

gl, fb

Race 7

#6 - Lea

EASY WINNER!!! I hope you all cashed!!!!!!
    edited November 2012
    I will be making a move on Nail It at The Big tomorow for Mike Hushion. This one is readly for the cap tomorrow.

Race 4

Nail It - wps - Ready to graduate from the MSW's!!!! Back in on short rest with the hood on!!!!! See you in the winners circle.

gl, fb

I'm back on this one again on the weeds. This is not a typical move from Hushion to wheel back and now he goes to the weeds. The price is right and will be keying Nail It with the Asmussen favorite with RD in the saddle in al exotics.

Race 10 - Dirt or Weeds

#5 - Nail It - wps

5/8 in exotics

gl, fb
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Trying to "Nail" the carryover P6.

Aqueduct 5 $2.00 P6 1,4,10 / 1,2 / 4,9 / 7 / 2,6 / 5