Mnf

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
got to love the niners @-3.5 and under 34...

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    rayphil wrote: »
    got to love the niners @-3.5 and under 34...

Let's go Colin Caepernick.
    edited November 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Let's go Colin Caepernick.

Yeah buddy.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I found this quote last year when they drafter CK and booked it. He also has a 93 MPH fast ball. You are looking at the new QB for San Fran for the remainder of this year and years to come.

Andy Buh has a unique perspective on 49ers rookie QB Colin Kaepernick and Stanford passer Andrew Luck, the top QB prospect in college football and a potential No. 1 overall pick. Buh was Stanford's co-defensive coordinator in 2009, Luck's first season as a starter, before becoming Nevada's defensive coordinator and LBs coach. Buh marveled at Kaepernick's mobility, noting that "he can do all of (the) same things (as Luck) but gain you more than 90 yards per game" on the ground. Intangibles set Luck and Kaepernick apart, Buh said. "Andrew and Colin are both better people than they are quarterbacks, which makes them who they are and why they're having so much success," he said. "They're leaders first and then good quarterbacks second."
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    49ers might hit 34 themselves....I need them to run the ball and that clock...Bears have no game without cutler..
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Gotta love how the line dropped 3 points after it was announced that Alex Smith was out. Had no one ever seen Kaepernick play before? He'd gotten a fair amount of snaps already this year, and had looked consistently good. In fact, i had heard some sharp football people (before tonight) suggesting that the 49er offense might be better off with Kaepernick starting. He's just more of a weapon. Gigantic overreaction to the Smith news (especially when the Bears were minus their starter as well).

It'll be interesting to see what happens when Smith is availble to play. Kaepernick exceeded even the most optimistic expectations with his performance (and against a pretty solid defense to boot). If it were me, i think i'd have to stick with him down the stretch; at least until proven otherwise.
    edited November 2012
    Gotta love how the line dropped 3 points after it was announced that Alex Smith was out. Had no one ever seen Kaepernick play before? He'd gotten a fair amount of snaps already this year, and had looked consistently good. In fact, i had heard some sharp football people (before tonight) suggesting that the 49er offense might be better off with Kaepernick starting. He's just more of a weapon. Gigantic overreaction to the Smith news (especially when the Bears were minus their starter as well).

It'll be interesting to see what happens when Smith is availble to play. Kaepernick exceeded even the most optimistic expectations with his performance (and against a pretty solid defense to boot). If it were me, i think i'd have to stick with him down the stretch; at least until proven otherwise.

I offered to double my bet from $100 -3.5 to $200 -6.5 after the first drive and got no interest from either party I wagered with.
    edited November 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I found this quote last year when they drafter CK and booked it. He also has a 93 MPH fast ball. You are looking at the new QB for San Fran for the remainder of this year and years to come.

Andy Buh has a unique perspective on 49ers rookie QB Colin Kaepernick and Stanford passer Andrew Luck, the top QB prospect in college football and a potential No. 1 overall pick. Buh was Stanford's co-defensive coordinator in 2009, Luck's first season as a starter, before becoming Nevada's defensive coordinator and LBs coach. Buh marveled at Kaepernick's mobility, noting that "he can do all of (the) same things (as Luck) but gain you more than 90 yards per game" on the ground. Intangibles set Luck and Kaepernick apart, Buh said. "Andrew and Colin are both better people than they are quarterbacks, which makes them who they are and why they're having so much success," he said. "They're leaders first and then good quarterbacks second."

This should get you more points in fantasy.