Happy Thanksgiving to all FORUM Memebers

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I just want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all fourm member and your families as well. Enjoy each day you have with your family while they are with you. This is one thing we as a country have forgotten to continue as a nation. Family is one!!!!!! Take Care and enjoy good family, friends, football and PONIES!!!!!

Regards, Kenny Schmitt AKA FBWinners

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Same to you FB Enjoy!!!!!
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Thanks Kenny!

And to all the rest of the forum members enjoy your Thanksgiving and your families.

Cigarshop
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Here is my full card selections for tomorrows cards that I have provided to all members of Welcome to FBWINNERS.COM

gl, fb

Thanksgiving Day Selections

Triple Play - Dallas - money line

Dallas over 48

N.E. -6.5 -20 on the buy

N.E. over 48
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    happy turkey day to you fb and to everyone else..we all have a lot to be thankful for but when tomorrow comes lets all tip our caps for the men and women that are STILL over there fighting..god bless..
    edited November 2012
    Just got a text and this one is live as HELL tomorrow for all that view this thread. I call these Don't Leave The Window.

Big A

Race 2

#1 - Curious Dream Girl - wp
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I second that FB! Happy Thanksgiving to all members of the forum! Take care and enjoy!!!
  • KeenRacingKeenRacing Junior Member
    edited November 2012
    Thanks everyone, appreciate this forum--KR
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank you FB, you're words are very striking for me at the moment.

7 weeks ago, my wife and I welcomed a beautiful baby boy. Since his due date was actually this past Monday, our little preemie and us spent the month of October in the NICU and were fortunate enough to come home after 4 weeks (we were told intially expect 7-8 weeks). Unfortunately, two days following our arrival home a 103 fever hit and we spent the next two weeks back at the hospital fighting an infection. Having all that time in a hospital room really puts things into perspective. And as a result, I know exactly what I am thankful for.

To you all and your familes, Happy Thanksgiving from myself and mine.
    edited November 2012
    My man I know what you have been going through. My first born little girl spent two weeks in the NICU as well. What an empty feeling when you leave the hospital without your child that was just born. My wife and I spent many of nights and days in the NICU. We would be down there each day and night to feed her as my wife was adamant about breast feeding. She would pump and we would go give the bottle for the hours we were allowed too. MY prayers are with you and your wife.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Happy Thanksgiving FB,and all the members @HRT :toast:
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving ALL!!
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    shh10 wrote: »
    Thank you FB, you're words are very striking for me at the moment.

7 weeks ago, my wife and I welcomed a beautiful baby boy. Since his due date was actually this past Monday, our little preemie and us spent the month of October in the NICU and were fortunate enough to come home after 4 weeks (we were told intially expect 7-8 weeks). Unfortunately, two days following our arrival home a 103 fever hit and we spent the next two weeks back at the hospital fighting an infection. Having all that time in a hospital room really puts things into perspective. And as a result, I know exactly what I am thankful for.

To you all and your familes, Happy Thanksgiving from myself and mine.

The days when they get older and a little trying.... remind them of times like these...... Happy Thanksgiving and god bless.
    edited November 2012
    Race 1

#5 - Dessert Diva - Should be much better 2nd time out for Woodley.

3 over 1-5-8-10

Race 2

#2 - Fantastical - Rosie should roll from the gate in this spot. Not much pace in this race.

2 over 1-5-6-9-11

Race 3

#12 - Chocolat City - Merrill has this one ready to pop from the gate today. Tuned up!!!!

12 over 2-3-5-9

Race 4

#6 - Outta Tune - Richard has this one spotted for the win.

6 over 1-2-3-8

Race 5

#3 - Hud's Rebellion - Live one at a nice price

3 over 4-5-6-9

Race 6

#3 - Hero Force - Brett has this one spotted for the win today with JJ in the saddle.

3 over 1-5-8-10

Race 7

#12 - I Just Wana Have Fun - As above Merrill has his runners ready for opening day. Facing Much Tougher!!!!

12 over 2-4-5-6-7-8 - Also use in the 2nd hole as well.

Race 8

#7 - Cloud Scaper - This shipper is ready to blow by the down the lane.

7 over 2-3-6-10

Race 9 - Thanksgiving Handicapp

#2 - Cash Refund - If he breaks the will have hell catching him!!!

2 over 1-3-4-6

Race 10

#3 - Benwill - Looks to be a live shot in this wide open weeds race. There is a ton of speed signed up for this one.

3 over 1-2-4-5-8-9 - Also use in 2nd hole as well.

Pick 4

Race 7 - 5-6-8-12

Race 8 - 2-3-7-10

Race 9 - 2-6

Race 10 - 2-3-4

.50 Cent Pick 4 = $48.00

Aqueduct

Race 1

#7 - E Street Bourbon

7 over 4-5-6

Race 2

#1 - Curious Dream Girl - Super Live today

1 over 2-6-7-8

Race 4

#6 - Discreet Marq - Live price horse on the weeds, Eddie can ration the speed and take them a long way.

6 over 2-3-4-8
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Just got a text and this one is live as HELL tomorrow for all that view this thread. I call these Don't Leave The Window.

Big A

Race 2

#1 - Curious Dream Girl - wp

If this was anybody but Tom Bush (not really) I would say it was fixed. The trainers "other" horse takes the real money and runs huge, while the ML favorite is cold as ice and the stays in the gate....
    edited November 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »

Race 4

#6 - Discreet Marq - Live price horse on the weeds, Eddie can ration the speed and take them a long way.

6 over 2-3-4-8

# Horse Jockey Weight Win Place Show

6 Discreet Marq Castro Eddie 120 36.60 12.20 6.80

3 Heart of New York Dominguez Ramon A. 120 4.10 3.10

1 Mariel N Kathy Espinoza Jose L. 122 2.60
    edited November 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    If this was anybody but Tom Bush (not really) I would say it was fixed. The trainers "other" horse takes the real money and runs huge, while the ML favorite is cold as ice and the stays in the gate....

This on dwelt so bad at the start should, IMO could of been declared a non-starter. If you all haven't seen the race go watch the replay. Whats funny is the BRIS charts say the start was good for all!!!!!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Happy Holidays to you guys! Hope you had a nice one...