Mule Race and Hollywood P6 Carryover thoughts

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited December 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
The first race looks like a mule race tomorrow. It has only 5 horses, and four are trained by the same trainer. Oh wait, it's a G3 and that trainer is Baffert.

Let's get all of our thoughts together and get some of the 3 MILLION i suspect we'll see.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Catienus Gold for Bonde in the 4th race has a live look. I'll check several works in the AM, but if healthy I can't see this one losing. Since being in Bonde's care she's raced three times - wining once and finishing right behind the VERY TALENTED Minds Eyes twice. Sneaky play.
    edited November 2012
    Eliza Kubinova has a mount, as does come-backing (from coke?) apprentice Eswan Flores.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Catienus Gold for Bonde in the 4th race has a live look. I'll check several works in the AM, but if healthy I can't see this one losing. Since being in Bonde's care she's raced three times - wining once and finishing right behind the VERY TALENTED Minds Eyes twice. Sneaky play.

I'm with you here as well, take a look at the longer price Baffert in the 1st race with the Frogman aboard, I have been told this one has been training much better and is improving everday on the track. Remeber the chalk cast in the stall before the BC Juvy Sprint.
    edited November 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I'm with you here as well, take a look at the longer price Baffert in the 1st race with the Frogman aboard, I have been told this one has been training much better and is improving everday on the track. Remeber the chalk cast in the stall before the BC Juvy Sprint.

He'll scratch at least one horse right?
  • KeenRacingKeenRacing Junior Member
    edited November 2012
    He'll scratch at least one horse right?

I don't think so man, I think he's going to run them all
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2012

Boxcars with the Frogman in the saddle. Still cannot believe we got 11-1 on this setup.

Hollywood Prevue S.
    7 Furlongs | 2 Year Olds | STAKES | Open

# HORSE JOCKEY WIN PLACE SHOW

4 Really Mr Greely J. Leparoux $24.60 $7.20 $2.80

5 Super Ninety Nine R. Bejarano $2.80 $2.10

2 Shakin It Up M. Garcia $2.10
    edited November 2012
    Boxcars with the Frogman in the saddle. Still cannot believe we got 11-1 on this setup.

Hollywood Prevue S.
    7 Furlongs | 2 Year Olds | STAKES | Open

# HORSE JOCKEY WIN PLACE SHOW

4 Really Mr Greely J. Leparoux $24.60 $7.20 $2.80

5 Super Ninety Nine R. Bejarano $2.80 $2.10

2 Shakin It Up M. Garcia $2.10

Great price. I hit the early P5 a couple times. The #2 horse, Shakin It Up, looked the best on the track, and might have the best future.
    edited December 2012
    Minds Eyes goes for Shirreffs today @ 10-1. This is a much better horse than that price. I'm unsure if this one stays in if they come off the turf, but it shouldn't be a problem. The very talented (and one of DC's recent favorites) Renee'sgotzip heads the field.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    I am told by a bud of mine who follows SoCal racing that a single is in race 7 #9 Silver Dragon, 5-1, but he has to hope the #1 encounters expected traffic problems on the rail. Not too often we get a turf track with a little cut in it in SoCal!
    edited December 2012
    Minds Eyes goes for Shirreffs today @ 10-1. This is a much better horse than that price. I'm unsure if this one stays in if they come off the turf, but it shouldn't be a problem. The very talented (and one of DC's recent favorites) Renee'sgotzip heads the field.

Byrama and Minds Eyes are both sct----Can you say 3/5 on Renee'sgotzip?
    edited December 2012
    In the 8th race, our old friend Fly Lexus Fly returns in very nice alw race facing seasoned runners like 3 drunks, Jaycito, bluesky etc, and Golden Itiz.

DC must have given up on FLF as we have not seen a post lately. I like 3 drunks in here on top and 8 over 1/2/6 in exotics.
    edited December 2012
    In the 8th race, our old friend Fly Lexus Fly returns in very nice alw race facing seasoned runners like 3 drunks, Jaycito, bluesky etc, and Golden Itiz.

DC must have given up on FLF as we have not seen a post lately. I like 3 drunks in here on top and 8 over 1/2/6 in exotics.

Here's what I have John.

From National Turf:

FLY LEXIS FLY Nov 25 HOL 6 1:16.3H M FT B
    Classy power here while moving up on barnmate Town Belle in 38.3, 103.4, 116.3. There is upside here; Flores up.---Grade: B
    FLY LEXIS FLY Nov 18 HOL 6 1:15H M FT B
    Flores aboard here; dispatched barnmate Town Belle here finishing with plenty left in the tank while going 38.0, 103.0, 115.4. Does looks solid.--Grade: B

I'm gonna take a shot with Golden Itiz if the price is right. Maybe FLF exacta.