Kubinova/Canani

mrcid2703mrcid2703 Junior Member
edited December 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Someone mentioned to look out for this setup. Unraced maiden in the seventh at Hollywood Park tomorrow, #2 Didrikson starts for Canani with Kubinova aboard. Lots of first timers or first on turf in this race. Published works are OK but not great. No morning line yet. It's probably worth checking the odds on this one tomorrow.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    mrcid2703 wrote: »
    Someone mentioned to look out for this setup. Unraced maiden in the seventh at Hollywood Park tomorrow, #2 Didrikson starts for Canani with Kubinova aboard. Lots of first timers or first on turf in this race. Published works are OK but not great. No morning line yet. It's probably worth checking the odds on this one tomorrow.

Good looking out.

This one is 20-1 on the line, and both my clockers have him listed as completely crippled. I couldn't bet this one straight with your money, but I might bet a $10 double to her for fun.

That looks like a good race. Prices on good jocks.
  • mrcid2703mrcid2703 Junior Member
    edited November 2012
    LOL. Looks like your clockers were right. Played a cheap pick three with the heavy favorites in the two preceding races. The favorites came in where the bettors expected and so did Didrikson..
    edited December 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Good looking out.

This one is 20-1 on the line, and both my clockers have him listed as completely crippled. I couldn't bet this one straight with your money, but I might bet a $10 double to her for fun.

That looks like a good race. Prices on good jocks.

She's back on this one Saturday, dropping from MSW to 30k. Julio's 4/6 with this move recently, I just like a couple others more in here.
    edited December 2012
    aryane-steinkopf-3.jpg

This isn't her. This girl rides closer to 150.