PLEASE READ if your a loyal follower of HRT Forum

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited December 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
My wife’s family had a very horrible tragedy happen to two young children that have been burned severely over this past weekend. I have included the links of our local newspaper and news station for everyone to view. I’m asking all too please HELP this family in a time of need!!!! This family will endure tremendous pain and suffering over the next several months and need some assistance from the good people left in this world. I’m not the one to reach out to other unless it just in GREAT NEED. This is a family of less fortune and everyone that is a client of mine or just on my newsletter list can afford a few dollars that will go along way for this family in a time of need!!!!! I have included the address where to send in your generous donation to this family. My wife will hand deliver each donation we receive from everyone. I will be donating 1k of my own money and I hope I can match that from everyone contributions.

Sincerely, Kenny Schmitt

Make Payment to the following below

Benefit of Tyler & Katelyn Meyers

Please send payment to the following below.

Kenny Schmitt
PO Box 6554
Diamondhead, Ms 39525

Burned Long Beach students in comas | Long Beach | The Sun Herald

Aunt: 'Freak accident' left two children severely burned - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

Comments

• CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Kenny:

What a beautiful young girl. You've given me a few nice winners. A check will be in the mail in the AM.
    My prayers go out to them.

Cigarshop
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    CigarShop wrote: »
    Kenny:

What a beautiful young girl. You've given me a few nice winners. A check will be in the mail in the AM.
    My prayers go out to them.

Cigarshop

Very much appreciated.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Kenny so very sorry to hear. When I get in town Friday I will pop a check in the mail. Will a check or postal money order be best for the wife? Please bump this post a few times for all to see.

Mike
    edited November 2012
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    Kenny so very sorry to hear. When I get in town Friday I will pop a check in the mail. Will a check or postal money order be best for the wife? Please bump this post a few times for all to see.

Mike

A check or money order will be fine. Please make it to the listed account I provided. The contribution will greatly be appreciated.

Thanks, FB
    edited November 2012
    bump
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Absolutely horrible. I'll send something out right away FB, not that it will change what happened (unfortunately).

Anything to help though; what a tragedy. So sorry for your wife and the rest of her family. We're all behind you...
    edited November 2012
    Absolutely horrible. I'll send something out right away FB, not that it will change what happened (unfortunately).

Anything to help though; what a tragedy. So sorry for your wife and the rest of her family. We're all behind you...

Very much appreciated.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I can't even imagine.

I'll have the Mrs. toss a check in the mail in the AM.
    edited November 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I can't even imagine.

I'll have the Mrs. toss a check in the mail in the AM.

Very much appreciated.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    My wife’s family had a very horrible tragedy happen to two young children that have been burned severely over this past weekend. I have included the links of our local newspaper and news station for everyone to view. I’m asking all too please HELP this family in a time of need!!!! This family will endure tremendous pain and suffering over the next several months and need some assistance from the good people left in this world. I’m not the one to reach out to other unless it just in GREAT NEED. This is a family of less fortune and everyone that is a client of mine or just on my newsletter list can afford a few dollars that will go along way for this family in a time of need!!!!! I have included the address where to send in your generous donation to this family. My wife will hand deliver each donation we receive from everyone. I will be donating 1k of my own money and I hope I can match that from everyone contributions.

Sincerely, Kenny Schmitt

Make Payment to the following below

Benefit of Tyler & Katelyn Meyers

Please send payment to the following below.

Kenny Schmitt
    PO Box 6554
    Diamondhead, Ms 39525

Burned Long Beach students in comas | Long Beach | The Sun Herald

Aunt: 'Freak accident' left two childre
    n severely burned - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi
    Greetings FB, i put a Money Oder in the mail, my prayers go out to Katelyn & Tyler and their entire family threw these difficult time..
    jesus.jpg
    edited December 2012
    KP-HR2k9 wrote: »
    Greetings FB, i put a Money Oder in the mail, my prayers go out to Katelyn & Tyler and their entire family threw these difficult time..
    jesus.jpg

Very much appreciated.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Also put a money order in the mail.

GOD BLESS
    edited December 2012
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Also put a money order in the mail.

GOD BLESS

Very much appreciated.