Fairgrounds Thursday

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
17-1-2-1 are my results after four days of racing. 0-4 with my Best Bets.

Race 4: Surprise The Devil: She is 2/2 at the distance. Also has a win on the FG turf. She fires well off the bench.

Race 6: Steel Guitar: Ran deceptively well in his first start. Big work on 11/23 1/49. Best Bet..

Race 9: Prime Cuvee: Was bet down to 1.40/1 in maiden voyage, been working well for first start on the green.

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Take a look at Hussle for Russell in the 9th as a tote buster. He was well meant on last Friday and had one of the most brutal trips any horse could endure in a race. He is live I think today. I'm taking a flyer on him WPS. Also it looks to me as Amoss is given the chalk a race in your best bet race. If Amoss wins that race with the ml chalk he is just better than the others. He was a buzz horse last year at the FG and had a tough time drawing in. Wants longer IMO!!!!

gl, fb
    edited November 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Take a look at Hussle for Russell in the 9th as a tote buster. He was well meant on last Friday and had one of the most brutal trips any horse could endure in a race. He is live I think today. I'm taking a flyer on him WPS. Also it looks to me as Amoss is given the chalk a race in your best bet race. If Amoss wins that race with the ml chalk he is just better than the others. He was a buzz horse last year at the FG and had a tough time drawing in. Wants longer IMO!!!!

gl, fb

Gotem!!! Just wished Hussel for Russell could of held on for 2nd at 62-1. I will take the tri but had a nice $50.00 ex box with Cuvee and Russell!!!! DAMN!!!!
    edited November 2012
    Cannot believe I got back $16.00 to show with the 1st and 2nd choices running 1-2!!!!
    edited November 2012
    To let you all know a this time the FG chalk is deadly. If you don't play chalk you better have some solid information on you price horse or you will get buried. I was talking to Brett Calhoun on Sunday at the FG and he couldn't believe his live ones were getting hammered down. I haven't seen this much chalk since 1st grade. It's ashame!!!!!
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Finally a much better day, all three hit the board:

Race 4: Ran 3rd, 3.20

Race 6: Ran 2nd, 2.80 2.20

Race 9: Ran 1st, 7.20 4.60 4.20

20-2-3-2. Best Bets: 0-5

Enjoy your evening.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »

gl, fb

Nice call with the $16.00 show price! :clap: