Fairgrounds Friday

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
20-2-3-2 are my results at the FG. My Best Bets are 0-5. Yesterday a much better day 3/3ITM, my BB ran 2nd. Here are my plays for the day:

Race 2: Fixo: Trainer first time on turf 29% with a 4.68 ROI. He has been bet well in both of his starts,graduation day.

Race 4: Island Princess: She takes that big drop MSW to claimers, bred for the turf Rock Hard Ten,Kris S. J/T 57% with 7 starts, ROI 4.03.

Race 6: Cat Vanblu: She's been a "NEW" horse since finding the turf. 3 wins out of 5 starts. Strong J/T combo 25% . My Best Bet.

Starting Saturday, three tracks to play...will start being very selective...

Cigarshop, today's smoke: Sosa Churchill

Comments

• wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I prefer PUNCH ROTHSCHILD...w2w
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    My real go to cigars are the Perdomos,Rocky, and My Father,Padron.
    But yesterday the Sosa rep came by and gave me some samplers..nice ash and very well built.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    There are two plays I'm making today and one is at FG in race 2. #5 Goofy Governor, 3-1 ml, second time starter who debued going long on turf and got mugged at the break, yet made a decent run thereafter. Dropping down to $25k clm today off a msw race and Mike Burgess really thinks alot of this horse. Safe spot to drop in for the clm purse money!

The other race is at Aqueduct race 6. #3 Polan was well thought of last spring at the Pletcher camp. Trainer change due to feud over older stakes runner for owner and now back in against 2 others who have been taking turns beating each other. Today is Poulan's day to have a clean trip?
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Poulan is sct at Aqueduct