Eliska Kubinova

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited December 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Tough loss yesterday at Aqueduct when my ex play ran 2nd & 3rd behind a 55-1 shot.

I'm not going to let a big longshot get by me today! I've been following young jock Eliska Kubinova but she has been on many who look and run like they're crippled. Today she is on two that have sneaky form.

BHP 6th
#4 The Only Key, 5-1 and ex bx 4--7--9

BHP 9th
#6 Cotton Belle, 12-1 and ex bx 6--8--13

Maybe today is the day she comes thru?

At Gulfstream, race 9, the Super high-five is a hard bet to hit but today this looks like a race where you can single two on top:

#10 S S pinafore, 4-1, is my play but you have to use that fuckin Kitten horse, #6

6/10--6/10--2/4--2/3/4--5/7/8

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    I don't play a whole lotta NFL, but today I'm loadin up on the Jets and the under---Ariz is almost as bad as KC, who deserved much better. Chiefs fans are as good as it gets and this year just gets worse as you all know after that murder crap yesterday. Owners in KC need to clean house from top to bottom and unload a bunch of underachieving slugs!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Tough loss yesterday at Aqueduct when my ex play ran 2nd & 3rd behind a 55-1 shot.

I'm not going to let a big longshot get by me today! I've been following young jock Eliska Kubinova but she has been on many who look and run like they're crippled. Today she is on two that have sneaky form.

BHP 6th
    #4 The Only Key, 5-1 and ex bx 4--7--9

BHP 9th
    #6 Cotton Belle, 12-1 and ex bx 6--8--13

Maybe today is the day she comes thru?

At Gulfstream, race 9, the Super high-five is a hard bet to hit but today this looks like a race where you can single two on top:

#10 S S pinafore, 4-1, is my play but you have to use that fuckin Kitten horse, #6

6/10--6/10--2/4--2/3/4--5/7/8

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

John - I'm betting Cotton Belle W/P big today. As we have stated, she's been working many Shirreffs horses, and he's already given her a winner. 12-1 seems too good to be true. I would also toss in Cajun Market for Sadler in the exacta.
    edited December 2012
    I don't play a whole lotta NFL, but today I'm loadin up on the Jets and the under---Ariz is almost as bad as KC, who deserved much better. Chiefs fans are as good as it gets and this year just gets worse as you all know after that murder crap yesterday. Owners in KC need to clean house from top to bottom and unload a bunch of underachieving slugs!

They need to stop talking about Alex Smith's feelings. CK can ball.
    edited December 2012
    I like the over 40 in the 49's/rams game

also think the Denver/Tampa game could be close until late, but in the end Manning should cover 7 1/2
    edited December 2012

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

I've spoken to several trainers now who are saying she's cute, but not strong enough to handle a horse. I think the talent gap is a little bigger here than it is in Washington or Oregon.
    edited December 2012
    Saturday--BHP 2nd--Russel's Run, 8-1, and works over at SA are sharp. You have to wonder why this one hasn't started yet(3 yo) and why he is gelded? Could be that Eliska has a mount on a wild one!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2012
    For some reason, when i saw the thread title i immediately thought about Eliza Dushku...

Bring It On (3/10) Movie CLIP - This Is a Cheer-ocracy (2000) HD - YouTube
    edited December 2012
    Ran great for a first time starter. Lost in the last 50 yards, paid $15.00 place and $8.60 show. No one wil ever accuse Eliska of being a strong closer or over-use the whip, she could have asked for a little more and maybe of held on?
    edited December 2012
    Saturday--BHP 2nd--Russel's Run, 8-1, and works over at SA are sharp. You have to wonder why this one hasn't started yet(3 yo) and why he is gelded? Could be that Eliska has a mount on a wild one!

Yuck. I was alive in a $50 double to this one. Honestly, she's cute and tries hard, but not impressed with the effort.