TampaBay/ Gulfstream

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited December 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
TampaBay: 1-1-0-0
Gulfstream : 2-1-0-0

Ok a new week of racing, I'm still resting on the FGs till next week.

Gulfstream : Race 2: Natural Rush- I do realize Mott isn't known as a first time starter winner, but this Gal has a lot of talent and really nothing to beat in here. 775K KEESEP11. A bullet on 11/19 followed by a matinence work on 11/27. Hopefully will get 6.00.

TampaBay: Race 2: No Contest: Dissapointed as odds on in last two starts. Today will get 5/2 .
Wire to wire job.

Race 3: Wildcat Wiggle: 3rd race back from a rest. Sits just off the pace and mows em dwn on the wire.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Cigar---

In the 8th at GP, $35k clm going 7 1/2 on turf, there is one going today that I've been following since last winter. Becky Gray has #3 Chosen Heir, 5-1, who was considered one of the best working last winter down in Florida. Bone chips appeared in both front legs and caused time off. Reappeared on the work tab at Momouth in August or so and then ran once in a off the turf affair at Belmont where he set quick fractions and faded. Dropping in for the price today but should be able to set easy fractions and have enough left to get the job done. I would be surprised if someone didn't pick this one up for $35k.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Cigar---

In the 8th at GP, $35k clm going 7 1/2 on turf, there is one going today that I've been following since last winter. Becky Gray has #3 Chosen Heir, 5-1, who was considered one of the best working last winter down in Florida. Bone chips appeared in both front legs and caused time off. Reappeared on the work tab at Momouth in August or so and then ran once in a off the turf affair at Belmont where he set quick fractions and faded. Dropping in for the price today but should be able to set easy fractions and have enough left to get the job done. I would be surprised if someone didn't pick this one up for $35k.

JG

I heard this morning that Joel is live on a 20-1 bomb (Blue King) in this race. He could be the tote buster for the exotics.
    edited December 2012
    In race 4 at the Stream look at Blazen, he looks like he was claimed from his connections for this spot. Looks real live in this race IMO. This warrior has been on the sidelines for this spot. Let's get the money.
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    race 8---Rosario is off the 11. new jock is Diego Fernando Gomez
    edited December 2012
    Jerman wrote: »
    race 8---Rosario is off the 11. new jock is Diego Fernando Gomez

Im still going to use in exotics as we will get a big price for sure now. Also will make a WPS wager at 15-1 or more.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Cigar---

Nobody picked him up for $35k

Easy lead in soft fractions and held late----$7.00 winner as late money came in from connections and went from 5-1 to even money! Would expect this one to come back in 3 weeks and be a decent price going against winners?