Gulfstream Park- Sunday

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited December 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Morning all, with the Holidays tough time posting. But yesterday thanks to TwinSpires Players pool I got the pick 6. Put in a hundy and got back 950. That made me even for the day:clap:

Race 2: Wild Cat Alley- with Jamie "juice" having an entry I'll get a fair price on this one. BTW Jamie's batting 67% so far..this guys got some nice speed, even though he likes to run 2nd more often. Today he wins
Exactas: 6/1-3-5 boxing along with a W/P bet

Race 3: D' Lady Is Wild: Dennis Manning trains/owns this gal, she's got good speed and Paco besides the post. W/P bet

Race 8: Chokurei: Jersey Joe off to a horrible start 0-14. This Irish bred has been knocking heads with much tougher at Woodbine. Gets up in time-best bet Win only

Comments

• CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Race 2: ran 3rd 3.20
    Race 3: ran 8th
    Race 8: ran 2nd 6.00 3.60

My Best Bet runs 2nd, great place price, but I didn't have it:nono:

Well there is always Weds.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    CigarShop wrote: »
    Race 2: ran 3rd 3.20
    Race 3: ran 8th
    Race 8: ran 2nd 6.00 3.60

My Best Bet runs 2nd, great place price, but I didn't have it:nono:

Well there is always Weds.

Keep up the hard work.

I would encourage you to review all the bets you've posted here and examine the ROI betting WIN only, W/P, and WPS. You'll find quickly that wagering WPS is almost impossible to overcome, and WP is only slightly better. For anything short of 10-1 (or a race with a vulnerable favorite/bridgejumper), WIN only is the soundest wager. You'll go longer between drinks, but preserve your bankroll.