Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    5 horse field....1-5..
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited December 2012

I felt like Shirreffs wanted to get her on the cushion track one more time. She has more "speed" than Zenyatta, but SA has been playing to the front end a little too much for his liking. Wouldn't even be surprised if she goes to Arkansas or (not likely) GP for a stakes.
    edited December 2012
    probably for the apple blossom...right after she broke he maiden they had another article come out saying they want to run her one more time before the end of meet..
    edited December 2012
    Or she's just ready...

From Andy Harrington (NT):

EBLOUISSANTE Dec 9 HOL 5 1:00.3H M FT B+
    Blanc up and blinkers on; tracked Roxanne O to the lane cutting inside and drawing clear while let run in 36.2, 100.4. Holds edge here; has been galloping like a terror this week.---Grade: B+
    edited December 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Or she's just ready...

From Andy Harrington (NT):

EBLOUISSANTE Dec 9 HOL 5 1:00.3H M FT B+
    Blanc up and blinkers on; tracked Roxanne O to the lane cutting inside and drawing clear while let run in 36.2, 100.4. Holds edge here; has been galloping like a terror this week.---Grade: B+

Wow. I'm not so sure the Moss family would have let that happen. I hope Mr. Kronfield is an equally class act, but I'm hearing she was NEVER going to run, and the used her to pull fans. That's fucked for anybody betting horizontals (the favorite won today, so no complaints from bettors).

We'll see what the official call is.
    edited December 2012
    so what do you think dirty???was what they put out bogus??I know you guys over there hear different things and I know you get a lot of good info...
    edited December 2012
    rayphil wrote: »
    so what do you think dirty???was what they put out bogus??I know you guys over there hear different things and I know you get a lot of good info...

Minor abrasion, wouldn't have kept ANY other horse out. However, mr. Kronfield did fly out from NY and was on track, so just typical Shirreffs caution.