Two @ Stream--Sunday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited December 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
My play lately has been slow---I've been trying to cherry-pick my spots --Got some word on a couple going today in Florida that could offer good pay-outs?

Race 6 (3:05 EST)
2 yo fillies Alw n2l or opt clm $75k 1 1/16 turf (Rail at 12')
#1 My Lucky Sevens, 5-1, was well meant and got murdered at start of debut coming out of 12 hole. Came back and drew the rail and loved it, winning with ease. Out of Big Brown and a Rahy mare, she has drawn attention with her movement in the mornings while being asked for nothing. This is an angle I hate(facing winners for the first time) but she is just now starting to gel and connections for the Cat Man are looking forward to this race today. She should show speed and have things her own way when they come in off the portable rail?

Race 9--Harlan's Holiday Stakes, $100k 1 1/16
#8 DUKE OF MISCHIEF, 8-1
Most often hurt, but finally healthy again! David Fawkes has this one ready to fire. Great betting race and 10-1 is possible? This is a BIG-TIME horse who has had his career cut short by injury. Connections on hand in Miami to collect a good check, maybe even a very big one? Works leading up to this return are sizzling! My best bet play of the day!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Sorry Dirty, I know how you hate it when I screw this up---Meant to say BY Big Brown OUT OF a Rahy mare.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Sorry Dirty, I know how you hate it when I screw this up---Meant to say BY Big Brown OUT OF a Rahy mare.

No, you've always had a pass. Seeing your post late kills me, as I bet the Chalk in an exacta with Rosario @15-1 who ran third. HUGE Tri.