Sunday Night Football play

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited December 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
In tonight's big evening game, i like Seattle -1.

The Seahawks are very tough at home, as you know, while the Niners are in a bit of a letdown spot coming off the big road win @ New England last week, not to mention the fact that the Falcons clinched home field last night.

Plus, along the same "letdown game" logic, the Niners have been following a very interesting pattern all year long. They won 2 games, then lost to Minnesota. The won 2 games, then got blown out by the Giants. They won 2 games, then tied St. Louis at home. They won two games, then lost to St. Louis. No they've won 2 games again, and face Seattle tonight...

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    In tonight's big evening game, i like Seattle -1.

The Seahawks are very tough at home, as you know, while the Niners are in a bit of a letdown spot coming off the big road win @ New England last week, not to mention the fact that the Falcons clinched home field last night.

Plus, along the same "letdown game" logic, the Niners have been following a very interesting pattern all year long. They won 2 games, then lost to Minnesota. The won 2 games, then got blown out by the Giants. They won 2 games, then tied St. Louis at home. They won two games, then lost to St. Louis. No they've won 2 games again, and face Seattle tonight...

LOL. My father and I usually wager $100 on all the night games. He has lost 10 of the last 11 against WA spreads. Unreal. I finally felt soft for the holidays and gave him SF (my SB pick) +2.5, so either he's due, or you're a lock.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Losing 11 of 12 ain't easy. I can't even jinx it like I "almost" did in the Jets game.

Great call here DC. Good to see you paying the bills the easy way...