Big A Wednesday

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited December 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Aqueduct 12/26/12

Race 1- 4) Pleasantfriday is a Linda reclaim who returns out of jail with a confident bump and Cornelio up.

Race 2- 7) Got A Hunch gained tremendous conditioning dueling outside at a two turn mile. Turns back as the best horse and best closer.
Jogburger in spite of connections.

Race 3- 1) Wild Grace had no excuse in return but ran well enough to factor again. But definitely no cinch.
2) Jupiter Moon makes long awaited debut and Dominguez shows up. A must use.
6) Hooked On You popped and stopped in the mud early November. Breezed three times since and should improve.

Race 4- I've been waiting for Saginaw to blow up and am still waiting and I'd need to have a lobotomy to bet Gary Sciacca at anything under 20/1.
3) Idle American makes first start at the meet for barn who has finally come to life after a nine year drought.
Expecting a pace here and any improvement puts this one right there. Lone fast track start was excellent and that's when the barn was colder than a Siberian mausoleum.

Race 5- Boy does this go against everything I stand for. I never bet firsters. Especially in races over 6 furlongs. Just goes to show that there are no always and no nevers in this game.
7) Privatize makes debut for Leah and sports long breezes as well as those with some serious speed.
Unlike any work patter I've ever seen on any of her horses and expect this one to fire big time.
1A) Everyotherdayhero is the log of logs but should take back to last with the outside post and has sufficient bottom to make up good ground especially with the Repole thing on the engine.

Race 6- Using one speed and one closer in no particular order. 5) Reaganomics stretches out off one sprint for cold barn but may just be too much for this incredibly bad field.
8) Downtown Driggs goes for competent depite poor stats trainer. Best closer by far and finally gets some fast footing.

Race 7- 3) Minescape is clearly the inside speed but can rate if necessary. Away from Jacobson long enough to show full potential which bore it's head in the one start for yamaca boy.

Race 8- 1,2,3,4,5,7 for the pick 4. Separate if you wish. I don't.

Race 9- Taking a little shot with long layoff returnee in 2) Storming Past who has mostly slow breezes but two fast ones, one on a day where some very good horses worked at the same distance. Watch out especially if there is early money.
9) Winning Pal is Linda/Cornelio. Why not??