Santa Anita 6th---Sunday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited December 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Greetings from chilly and sunny SoCal!

Ran into our old friend Neil Drysdale las night and got a line on #6 Kune Kune, 9/2, ml, and word is this one will fly home on the 6 1/2 Downhill Turf course. In form and will be hard to catch.

I shouldn't complain, but I never thought I would be wearing heavy sweater and coat in SoCal.

Dirty, our new friend, El, from singapore jockey club is tight with Drysdale too! He will be in Frontrunner today---look him up and give him some of your plays!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL;;!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Error----race 4 #6
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited December 2012

Ran into our old friend Neil Drysdale las night and got a line on #6 Kune Kune, 9/2, ml, and word is this one will fly home on the 6 1/2 Downhill Turf course. In form and will be hard to catch.

I shouldn't complain, but I never thought I would be wearing heavy sweater and coat in SoCal.

Dirty, our new friend, El, from singapore jockey club is tight with Drysdale too! He will be in Frontrunner today---look him up and give him some of your plays!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL;;!

John any word on his 2 year colt Powerful..Highly regarded posted 2 bullets hasnt been seen since 12/11.Thanks.
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Junior Member
    edited December 2012
    Kune Kune looks to have been scratched.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2012
    What's the condition of the turf course today?

Edit: Looks like Kune Kune has been scratched.
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    scratched the 4TH only race if turf today.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited December 2012

GOOD LUCK TO ALL;;!

Didn't see El. But hit the Pick 5 again.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    El is a good one to know!

I'll tell you more in private.

Too drunk to write more now--in San Diego on the water and it feels like Arctic Circle!