Sign to the sidelines no Ky Oaks

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited January 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Al Stall has had a bad run since winning the BC Classic with Blame. Bind got hurt last year as well Applauding. Then three weeks ago they moved Applauding from him and now other star filly is done till the summer with ankle issue. I fell for Stall as I know him personally and is straight up guy as they come in this industry.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    That's bad news, even Tommy Amoss won't claim off him, he's such a class act.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    That's bad news, even Tommy Amoss won't claim off him, he's such a class act.

True, when is your ass going to come to down South to hang for a weekend of gambling and gumbo!!!!!!
    edited January 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    True, when is your ass going to come to down South to hang for a weekend of gambling and gumbo!!!!!!

Not easy FB, too many people eating off me, don't wanna see me leave. I'll come down for a weekend of playing horses at Oaklawn if Mr. Spawr sends Amazombie out there.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Not easy FB, too many people eating off me, don't wanna see me leave. I'll come down for a weekend of playing horses at Oaklawn if Mr. Spawr sends Amazombie out there.

Hot Springs will never be the same with us in town that weekend.
    edited January 2013

Lol. I'm easy.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Al Stall has had a bad run since winning the BC Classic with Blame. Bind got hurt last year as well Applauding. Then three weeks ago they moved Applauding from him and now other star filly is done till the summer with ankle issue. I fell for Stall as I know him personally and is straight up guy as they come in this industry.

Published article said that owner Ramona Bass decided to make the trainer move from Stall to Matz and then Matz said that he knew nothing about the move until Stall's barn called him and told him of the move. If anyone believes that crap--I have a bridge I'll sell you!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited January 2013

To quote the late horse player and well known gambler Roy Scheider

"We're gonna need a bigger boat"