1/19 Aqueduct

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited January 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Big A Saturday 1/19/13

Race 1- 1) Summer Sunset stretches off one sprint, a move I ordianrily despise. However, this one is the absolute only speed and draws the rail turning this into a 1/4 mile sprint.
Down the turnpike.

Race 2- 3) Storming Past stumbled badly and rushed on a good track in return. Barn on the upswing, gets fast footing and tremendous bug. Price play.
4) The Mad Piper adds blinkers and drops a notch out of same race as Storming Past. Huge shot.

Race 3- 4) Consortium returns fresh in horrible field. Solid.

Race 4- 2) Tatoo Me is a bomb with hidden form. Adds blinkers after racing wide and two back had an impossible trip routing.
Meets absolutely nothing and price will be huge. Singling with confidence.

Race 5- 5) Verbosity returns fresh in a race screaming for a closer. Barn is hot as a pistol and nice to see Channing Hill getting some live mounts.
Love this horse here.

Race 6- 5) Therapy adds blinkers returning fresh after two no chance efforts, one on grass and one on a cuppy good surface.
Second time lasix today and should rock and roll at a big number.
8) Raven Rise is more obvious than a terrorist in a turban at an airport.
10) Soul Opposition had tough trip in debut. Rested but draws wide. Still a use.

Race 7- OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! 3) Junior Officer appeared to handle the slop off the claim but then struggled in the lane. Protected again and stretches out coming back quite quickly and should absolutely annihilate this field.
This is the best bet I've seen in a decade.

Race 8- Using 1,2,3,5 for the pick 4. Only horse worth noting is 3) Scotus who gets a huge trainer change and will be a good price.

Race 9- Stone cold two horse race. 1) She's Off the Hook gets the trainer change of the eon and raced well for incredibly horrible barn. 2) Desert Traveler is by far the best that have run and barn is on a roll. One of these two will win barring a nuclear war.