Big A Monday

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited January 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 1- 3) Southbeachsandy is the pick by process of elimination. I have knocks on the entire field with this one getting the least of those.
Should get a good trip just off the pace.

Race 2- 1) Ride'em Cowboy chased wide on a terribly cuppy surface in debut.
Couldn't hail from any lower profile connections but drops and draws the rail and will take these a long way. Great great great bomb.

Race 3- 3) Tweet Me takes a nose dive in class for barn that gets the vast majority of their wins this way. Inside speed too.

Race 4- 1) Stellaluce drops and draws the rail. Cold barn the only negative but this one should clear and end the barn slump.
4) Aba Dabbler returns fresh for barn that excels with this type layoff. Used to be better than these.

Race 5- 2) Grace's Neh Neh gets a monstrous trainer change and is protected out of jail. Unrealistic morning line but I think this one is absolutely going to jog.

Race 6- 2) G.A. Empress always runs her race and should get a great inside trip behind beatable speed.
3) Schillerette takes awhile to kick into gear. Needs aggressive handling and is absolutely the one to beat.
4) Royal Suspicion ships in from Philly for barn that is doing much better than the winless meet shows. Ultra brave when loose and she may just be today.

Race 7- 4) In The Fairway is an interesting shipper from West Virginia. Is perfect on a fast track and shows versatility in style.
Must get the best of Clawback who is okay but not nearly as good as her speed figures would suggest. Tossing at a short price.

Race 8- SURPRISE!!!!!! 3) Windafull found a new home on dirt with an explosive victory on her first fast track ever.
Rudy is sitting on a good one here.
6) The Thinker returns fresh adding blinkers for Chad Brown who is consistently amaziing. A must use.

Race 9- 6) Superiority turns back off three routes, two of which he pressed decent paces while outside and tired.
Will have to come from behind today but will be gobbling them up in the lane. Hopefully in time at a great