Oaklawn Dixie Belle--Sunday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited January 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Make-up race from last Saturday's card. I spent some time last Saturday talking with the connections of American Sugar. Nicest person you will ever meet in this business is trainer Lynn Chleborad, and she thinks American sugar is sitting on her best effort ever. A very young, but experienced 3yo fillie by Harlan's Holiday and a Quiet American mare is said to be coming out of her skin. Tough luck loser in a couple of her last starts gets a smaller field today and won't be hung out 12 wide or get a bad ride like she did up in chicago this past summer. 3-1 ml but I think she will drift up to 9/2 by post time? Win bet and a single in the pick-4.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

I'm trackside today and tomorrow for the running of the Smarty Jones.

Comments

• CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Thank you for sharing your "insight" good man!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Make-up race from last Saturday's card. I spent some time last Saturday talking with the connections of American Sugar. Nicest person you will ever meet in this business is trainer Lynn Chleborad, and she thinks American sugar is sitting on her best effort ever. A very young, but experienced 3yo fillie by Harlan's Holiday and a Quiet American mare is said to be coming out of her skin. Tough luck loser in a couple of her last starts gets a smaller field today and won't be hung out 12 wide or get a bad ride like she did up in chicago this past summer. 3-1 ml but I think she will drift up to 9/2 by post time? Win bet and a single in the pick-4.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

I'm trackside today and tomorrow for the running of the Smarty Jones.

Nice information JG!!!!!
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Thanks John ; hope you also hit the pick 4.
  • SkraightSkraight Junior Member
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for the tip! I'll be at Oaklawn tomorrow, I should get you a beer!
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    10.20 5.40 thank you very much Sir!!