NHC Friday MANDATORY Plays

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited January 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Just got to get through tonight. I have ordered "room service" from EROS.

Here are the mandatory plays for Day 1 NHC:

GP: 3,7,10
SA: 4,8
FG: 2
OP: 9
TB: 9

The ONLY definite play is in GP 3: Dublin Diamond- dropping down, has the rail very sneaky speed. Will be 5/1 or a little bit higher.

I'll be peeking in looking for your comments,ideas,suggestions...

We just hoping my " room service" is just what I ordered....

Comments

• rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    GP Race 7 #7 Master Dunker Take a look will be decent price with Torres.
    Race 10 #8 Yawn shouldn't take much improvement off last to be right there.

SA Race 4 #7 Warrens Passion winner with jock in the past, will be a good price
    Race 8 #8 Nekoma blinks and Joe

good luck with your plays
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    TAMPA BAY
    RACE 9 #4
    w2w
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Oaklawn 9th

worst race carded to-date--but could be big balloons?

Local clocker has put out #9 DRAGON HEART, 15-1, but this nag has been off for over a year. Nevertheless, his two works coming back are better than average, and he doesn't have to beat much in this race. This could be the one to put you over the top? GOOD LUCK!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    These are from my Santa Anita source.

Race 6 - Belloma

Race 7 - Pogonip

Race 8 - Huera Bonita
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    These are from my Santa Anita source.

Race 6 - Belloma

Race 7 - Pogonip

Race 8 - Huera Bonita

In the 6th, Mr. Spawr has been raving about Ismene for months, but she's 6/5. I like Hector Palma's charge in the last as well.
    edited January 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    In the 6th, Mr. Spawr has been raving about Ismene for months, but she's 6/5. I like Hector Palma's charge in the last as well.

Palma's horse was the best horse in the last. Shitty ride IMO. Go figure - I had the exacta box with the winner and the second horse, but not the TRI.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    I really don't think you can play SA at this time. They harrowed the track and then a little rain came and it was sealed right away. I'm looking forward to Omega Star on tomorrow in race 7. He looks like a real runner IMO. Good luck tomorrow at SA as they have 4/10 races carded for the weeds.
    edited January 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I really don't think you can play SA at this time. They harrowed the track and then a little rain came and it was sealed right away. I'm looking forward to Omega Star on tomorrow in race 7. He looks like a real runner IMO. Good luck tomorrow at SA as they have 4/10 races carded for the weeds.

Yeah, I was playing small yesterday, too. Kinda stung when the only (non-Spawr) horse i liked was Sky Kingdom.