AQU-Friday 2/1

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited February 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Hello February, it's a new month and just a few days until Pitchers and Catchers. Spring will soon be in the air and only 92 days until the Derby.

Race 1: Vexor-This guy has had some "issues" staying on the track, but Kimmel is patient and well has found the perfect spot to return to the winners circle.

Race 3: 1A- Kara's Match Point- this daughter of Curlin work on 1/8 said she was ready. A little breeze on 1/19. If both run it's a play if 1A gets scratched will NOT play the 1.

Race 6: La Bella Chabella- this is her last chance with me.The last two she's spit it out all be it on a wet track. So hopefully Irad Ortiz Jr. Can ration her speed and save something for the final 1/16.

Race 7: Daddy's Wildcat- well sipped his game and once again goes to the front and says catch me if you can and they can't . Irad Ortiz Jr/Levine strike back to back. BEST BET. Very surprised this one passed through the claim box last time, not today.

Race 8: I'm Stoked- This guy breezed in his first attempt, today has post 7. Hill can either send him or sit just off. Hushion has a good one here,right back to the winners circle.

Comments

• CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Just got this from a friend at GP.

Race 5: Upgrade- 6 times at GP 2-3-1. Last raced in the BC. Michelle Nihei is having a very solid meet 29%. I'm going to place a WP only. If anyone likes something in this race let me know.

Have a great day
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Cigar:

Drop me an email...cowherpower8@yahoo.com, please and thanks...
    edited February 2013
    Just sent it
    edited February 2013
    Well the first time in a LONG time I'm in the negative.

Recap:

Race 1: ran 5th
    Race 3: ran 2nd: 2.10
    Race 6: scratched
    Race 7: ran 10th
    Race 8: ran 4th

86-21-9-13 BB: 7-24 -1.00

GP: Upgrade ran 3rd