I want to apologize to the board

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited February 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
I give my opinions and as ridiculous as they sometimes are, I bet everything I post and just feel badly if I'm persuading anyone with my at times, overconfidence.
I love the game and my selections are more passionate than overconfident.
I am truly sorry for costing anyone any money by following me.
Ben

Comments

• HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Farina wrote: »
    I give my opinions and as ridiculous as they sometimes are, I bet everything I post and just feel badly if I'm persuading anyone with my at times, overconfidence.
    I love the game and my selections are more passionate than overconfident.
    I am truly sorry for costing anyone any money by following me.
    Ben

Dude no need for it we are all in this together.We have our good days and bad ....ups and downs.

Ben just keep grinding the tide will turn.Two weeks ago i was up 1656...and now im down 136..

Tough game and its very humbling.Stay tough
  • two acrosstwo across Junior Member
    edited February 2013
    I have always looked forward to your posts - they are informative, enthusiastic, and thoughtful. I knew Stone Picker got you off to a bad start today, but no apologies are necessary. And please don't stop posting your opinions. The rest of us decide what to bet based on lots of things. And we all have good and bad days. Better luck tomorrow!
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    I agree NO need to apologize, I've been in a little slump now also. But as many have stated its a tough game and we are all in this together. Keep on plugging away!!:thumbup1:
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    This is a MARATHON not a SPRINT...UPS and DOWNS are expected...just keep posting...w2w
  • FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    I am literally blown away by your kindness.
    Harvey Pack used to say "no matter how bad today way, there are always nine more tomorrow".
    And sometimes ten.
    To be so kind to a stranger blows me away.
    Thank you all and I will continue to post. Win or lose.
    Thank you for your responses. You made my day.
    Ben
  • jjohns7777jjohns7777 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Dude, there is no way you should be apologizing. It's not like anyone else on this board has ever made a bad pick, is it? I'm pretty sure I've been wrong once or twice. Even when I'm absolutely sure, I'm only right half the time.

I love to see everyone else's picks to see if I agree with them. When I'm wrong and they're right, I try to learn something from it. When I'm right and they're wrong, well, I quietly enjoy it and tell myself what a great handicapper I am.

Anyone who would lay their money down based entirely one what someone else says deserves what they get.

Keep posting your picks, please. And be wrong once in a while, OK? It helps my confidence.