Just for the record

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited February 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
This board and the people on it are tremendous.
I have posted loser after loser and have gotten nothing but positive feedback from everyone.
I am having a terrible run and hope I haven't swayed anyone though I think I have.
Regardless, everyone welcomes my opinions and for a site like this, it's the exception, not the rule.
I will continue to post my picks, as ridiculous as they sometimes are, but there is work and passion behind them all and I just like all of you, am trying to pick some winners.
Thank you all for being so kind even on my worst days.
Ben

Comments

• CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Ben:

I'm following you more now, you're luck WILL change. Gonna ride the wave...:thumbup1:
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Keep at it you will turn it around. Good Luck
  • SARATOGATESARATOGATE Member
    edited February 2013
    This Game Will Do That Was In Vegas Last March Couldnt Pick A Winner For 6 Days Had A Young Kid Come Upto To Me Never Bet A Race Before His Family Raises Cattle So He Bets A Horse At Hawthorne Thats 14to1 Tells Me He Bet It Cause He Liked Its Ass Thats What They Do With Cattle I Guess Thing Won By 3 Lengths Paid 30 And Change
  • Pat ZapperPat Zapper Junior Member
    edited February 2013
    Actually I bet Aqueduct every Saturday and sometimes Sunday and feel you're advice is better than most. I always check to see if you have something that I may have overlooked etc.. Keep up the good work bro :)