The Donn

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited February 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
I think Ultimate Eagle goes wire to wire in here. Pedroza comes in for the ride.
Your thoughts on the race please...

Good luck to you all

Comments

• wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    My pick is FLAT OUT
    w2w
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    IMO, going to be many who will show speed on the front and Ultimate Eagle will be tested. His SoCal form is very good and works at Hollywood Park are very good. Word from PMM is that Pat Byrne has Take Charge Indy ready to run his best and he will be given every chance to win under the handling from JV, who takes over from injured Calvin. I'm using these two in my exotic play along with one who ships in from New Orleans with a late running style that looks like it could be a big play if the speed backs up. #1 Bourbon Courage, 8-1, gets Javier for trainer Kellen Gorder and this is my top play in a tough race. Wide open as several have a legitimate chance.

3yo fillies going one mile in Martha Washington today at Oaklawn Park. Most are coming back pretty quick after last efforts and although I loved American Sugar in the Dixie Belle, she runs her best with more time betwen races. I'm still going to use her, but it will be in an ex bx with I Am Miss Brown, and the shipper, Rose To Gold.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
  • rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Also like Bourbon Courage today
  • SARATOGATESARATOGATE Member
    edited February 2013
    Ill Play Csaba To Win Ex. Box With Takechargeindy And Graydar And A Sup . Using Those 3 With Fast Falcon Good Luck