Big field for the Risen Star (and maybe some rain)

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Good luck John. I'm pulling for him big time. I hope he loves every bit of ground, and I think we prefer a dry track.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Yep---and 8-1 too!

Hadn't seen that yet.....oh my!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Yep---and 8-1 too!

Spot on, sir!

Not sure where you got that info from, but obviously you knew what you were talking about. Nice little coup for HRT there! :toast:

Can't wait for the race.......hoping for a fast track.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Wow that race is loaded. Good Luck!!!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Wow that race is loaded. Good Luck!!!

Let's revisit this comment. Was it a loaded field? Maybe. Palace Malice and Code West looked awesome. The winner paid $300 (which reminds me - if this stupid bitch saves the Place spot - it was still gonna be a nice hit) and looked a little tired, but let's not discredit him yet, as I believe he started his career at Del Mar.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Lol yeah I thought the race was loaded with some talented horses but by all means I didnt think the winner had any shot!
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    just woke up about an hour ago first night without the new born as grandma took the reigns for a night... please tell me that the finish of the risen star was just a horrible nightmare had win money on both code west and palice malice and those two keyed together in exotics. 135/1 ???????? seriously!!!!!!!!