FBWinners.com Selection from Gulfstream Park

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited March 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Here is one of my plays at Gulfstream Park for Saturday. I also have posted the Gotham Stakes as my free pick on the site today. Take a look!!!!!

gl, fb

Race 9 - #6 Coffee Clique – WPS – Brian Lynch doesn’t get the credit he deserves with his weed runners. I can tell you one thing this one is a serious weed runner and her last race over this grass course was strong as they have been all meet long. I you didn’t see the race I suggest go watch it!!!!! We have Roc back in the saddle today and today’s distance is just what the doctor ordered. Look for an explosive move from this filly down the lane today. Could be a star in the making.

Comments

• irish32irish32 Junior Member
    edited March 2013
    I think it will be hard to beat either of the two Motion horses in this spot.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    irish32 wrote: »
    I think it will be hard to beat either of the two Motion horses in this spot.

Good Luck!!!! That's the best part of this game we all have our reasons for our selections and the price is reflected as well.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Great call on Vyjack.

IMO Joel is the jockey in America. Comma to the Top? Joel dragged him home.

Oh also - and horses working with Game on Dude (cough, Patriot's Voyage) usually win N1X races. Another great call FB. We both murdered it.